Dabcasar only revealed how slanderish clan is suffering from Paranoia & insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit it with the propaganda sxb. I wrote this quote below in another thread about the same issue.

Isaaq welcomed Dabcasar like a king to Somaliland. The man was welcomed like a VIP by the airport staff, he was put up for free in one of the best hotels, had all his food expenses paid for, had the people surrounding him for pictures wherever he went in Hargeisa, held a show in Crown Hotel which had a very high turn out.

Even in the video when the soldiers came to arrest him you could see it was the restaurant staff and costumers who protected him. If the Gov arrested him, does that mean Isaaq was behind it? When Farmaajo handed over Qalbi-dhagax how come no one held all of Mareexaan responsible? Isaaq have absolutely nothing to do with what happened to Dabcasar, and wallahi it's shocking how some Daaroods are pushing this anti-Isaaq narrative. I guess this clan animus between Daarood and Isaaq is deeper than i thought.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If dabcasr gets killed by Isaac for simply being a darood on their land by he who holds my soul in his hand starting from the Isaac in bosaso to jigjiga to kismayo to wajir will get killed indiscriminately laangaab foqol laangaabs

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Quit it with the propaganda sxb. I wrote this quote below in another thread about the same issue.

Isaaq welcomed Dabcasar like a king to Somaliland. The man was welcomed like a VIP by the airport staff, he was put up for free in one of the best hotels, had all his food expenses paid for, had the people surrounding him for pictures wherever he went in Hargeisa, held a show in Crown Hotel which had a very high turn out.

Even in the video when the soldiers came to arrest him you could see it was the restaurant staff and costumers who protected him. If the Gov arrested him, does that mean Isaaq was behind it? When Farmaajo handed over Qalbi-dhagax how come no one held all of Mareexaan responsible? Isaaq have absolutely nothing to do with what happened to Dabcasar, and wallahi it's shocking how some Daaroods are pushing this anti-Isaaq narrative. I guess this clan animus between Daarood and Isaaq is deeper than i thought.

Bruh i admit that i enjoy the animosity between darood and isaaq:banderas::ahh:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If dabcasr gets killed by Isaac for simply being a darood on their land by he who holds my soul in his hand starting from the Isaac in bosaso to jigjiga to kismayo to wajir will get killed indiscriminately laangaab foqol laangaabs

majeerteen will support isaaq to kill marehan. they hate marehan more than hating isaaq:mjlol:

Going to dusty, lawless Hargaysa home of the khat zombies was a mistake. Hopefully Dabacasar will learn from this and never return.

Hargaysa only rolls out the red carpet for white sex tourists.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
majeerteen will support isaaq to kill marehan. they hate marehan more than hating isaaq:mjlol:
I am darood before I am Majeerteen if Isaac are united then best believe darood will be united against Isaac they will get there comeuppance on darood land from Somalia to Ethiopia to Kenya all darood lands wallahi if they kill dabcasr

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Spoken like a true Somali :damn:
It’s the truth Isaac think they can only be united insha Allah they will be in for a rude awakening the Isaac Who are in garoowe and bosaso will be the first to be killed as a retaliation for dabcasr murder.

Sultan

I am the Sultan
Hate is a big word .Isaaq is the only clan in history that always dared to upset the Darood from their ambition of Dominating the Horn of Africa with their numbers and territorial advantages over the aboriginal clans of the horn ,The sab and the Zumaale .

Personally l don't hate the Aborigines .The Dir , censored and Hawiya

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
MJ don't hate MX. We would never support anyone else against someone who is Darod. It's the other way round with MX hating MJ.
MX don't hate MJ their that sibling that you just can't get along with like oil and water but their family at the end of the day and we don't like to see them get hurt either

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The Issaq and Darood people are brotherly clans, this incident will pass I am sure of it. long live the Somali nation :)

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I am darood before I am Majeerteen if Isaac are united then best believe darood will be united against Isaac they will get there comeuppance on darood land from Somalia to Ethiopia to Kenya all darood lands wallahi if they kill dabcasr
Darood dont need to be united against isaaq, we dont see them as a threat, besides a united darood against isaaq would be unfair, just imagine absame and harti ganging up on the isaaq :dead:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Darood dont need to be united against isaaq, we dont see them as a threat, besides a united darood against isaaq would be unfair, just imagine absame and harti ganging up on the isaaq :dead:
Why is it all hawiye unite in the defence of their criminals likewise Isaac is united against their enemy darood but when it comes to darood they’re divided you will never see darood coming together for a meeting you hear all the time beesha Isaac are haveing a meeting just few days ago hawiye tribe had a meeting in London discussing Abdirahman Abdishakur and they all taken one stance against the federal government of Somalia
9D0E5018-31DC-4ED5-AA75-ED05927F0B85.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If dabcasr gets killed wallahi darood will unite against Isaac and kill thousands of them who are in bosaso garoowe jigjiga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts