DABCASAR is in Alaska. Just attended the court proceedings of a hooyo. She forced her gabar to show her…

Try listening to it, first language that makes me disgusted 🤢
I'm good 2 min in & already sick of it

Screenshot_20220204-022034_YouTube.jpg

THATS WHAT I’M SAYINNNGGGG

it’s impossible to learn the language, their grammar sucks and they are hardly understandable.

I have stupid cousins living over there and there’s no way of communications. Those idiots can’t speak Somali and know broken English only :farmajoyaab:
How they lack English?
All Scandinavian people I know are top English speakers .

Eyyy mashallah your Dutch was practically awesome and perfect.

@Abdisamad holds the biggest L. Have you’ve heard how those Danish people speak? It’s German mixed with Dutch mixed with Russian and that person is heavily drunk and passing out.
What? danish is noway near Russian, you need to clear your ears girl

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I cracked uppppp so much.... the thought of Hooyooo stickking up a finger in the malaab is sooo hilarioussssssssssssssssssssssssss loooooooooooooooooooooool

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

.. vagina 2 see if she was still a V. The daughter had a boyfriend and would stay away late.

This mental mother thought she was in Somalia. She forced herself upon her daughter to see if the daughter was still virgin.

The daughter reported it to Children Protective Services.

She’s facing serious sexual abuse charges.
Children serves why was she still a child? :ileycry:
that mother is finished

I don’t have a vagina….I know shocking. But can you just look at a vagina and see if it’s virgin or not. Trying to understand if the mother had any science behind her actions. Not that I condone it as it’s fvcked up thing.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don’t have a vagina….I know shocking. But can you just look at a vagina and see if it’s virgin or not. Trying to understand if the mother had any science behind her actions. Not that I condone it as it’s fvcked up thing.

Go watch Mama Malyun video when she first visited Gaalaadi, her home town. She showed us where the Dhuksi of the Macaaliin who molested her was. and also the spot where her mom fingered her and smelled her fingers after little malyun cried and said she was molested.

Since the mother smelled the fingers, i guess she wanted to know if a man ejaculated in her, ie smell sperms? or if she bled.?

I hope u r not grossed out. loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Last edited:
Go watch Mama Malyun video when she first visited Gaalaahi, her home town. She showed us where the Dhuksi of the Macaaliin who molested her was. and also the spot where her mom fingered her and smelled her fingers after little malyun cried and said she was molested.

Since the mother smelled the fingers, i guess she wanted to know if a man ejaculated in her, ie smell sperms? or if she bled.?

I hope u r not grossed out. loooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Eeeweeee really gross

I was told from my married friend that it becomes different like the lips become big idk LOL but @Basra described it well LOOL I heard sperm stinks soo yeah. But the mother was wrong and I think sex has been common…..

Trending