Dabcasar frustrated with galmudug

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Haven't heard from Dabcasar since biixi abused him December 2017 - I was beginning to think he might be dead

Haven't heard from Dabcasar since biixi abused him December 2017 - I was beginning to think he might be dead

He might be developing stockholm syndrome, possibly secretly rooting for Biixi's human rights abuses accent RSL citizen journalists. kinda like how you root for Afweyne regime against Isaaq ans making fun of genocide after what happened to CumarMaxamuud

Yusuf M

PuntExit
My nigga Dabcasar is back. I don't agree much with his politics. But this nigga is my boy. I know him personally.

All the MX understand after Qoor qoor played Failmaajo that they really will lose cabudwaaq
I can already see it, FIqi wearing military gear in cabudwaaq, giving a lip service to a so called peace deal between reer cabudwaaq and HG who will, by this time, will have attacked cabudwaaq itself.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I can already see it, FIqi wearing military gear in cabudwaaq, giving a lip service to a so called peace deal between reer cabudwaaq and HG who will, by this time, will have attacked cabudwaaq itself.

the funniest thing is we can all see the writing on the wall yet poons are on Stevie wonder mode and can’t see shit kkk

Trending