Dabcasar exposed himself as a Tuug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He recorded himself demanding 2 redboned females and $40k in cash.

He has no clue about the law, that if you demand something from your attacker that it is an extortion and can be arrested

:pachah1::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That cop sounds so exasperated. His whole view of us was probably shaped by that conversation. Somalis keep taking Ls bruh
:meleshame:

Wlahi thats all I could think of....He is a Southern cop too who hasnt been exposed to too many recent qaxooti....He was at his last wits ...it didnt dawn on him that this dude is practically mental...

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is getting out of hand.

Dabcasar is dragging this for too long.

He is having a field day....The ones who attempted that greatest stupidity prank on him deserve to suffer like this for messing with a mental man...He now smells money...He has demanded serious money although he had calls from big wadaads and traditional leaders from his own clan and sub sub sub clan...They've washed their hands off of him...He is beyond unhinged ...Again the fools who put that gun on him dont deserve to be saved but I am sorry for their parents....What on god's green earth made them think this was something to be joked about, live on social media and doing it on a mental man:gucciwhat:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Wlahi thats all I could think of....He is a Southern cop too who hasnt been exposed to too many recent qaxooti....He was at his last wits ...it didnt dawn on him that this dude is practically mental...
Not to mention the way people were looking at him in the store
:mjcry:

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
"You want women or something" :russ:when the cop said that i died :drakelaugh:wallahi dabcasar is a living legend

Dabcasaar doesn't understand that in America, a crime like aggravated assault is not committed merely against the victim but society as a whole.The thug who put his gun against Dabcasar's head violated society's laws, and now he must deal with society's punishment. He cannot cut a deal with Dabcasar and walk away. This is because Dabcasar is not the only aggrieved individual here, but society as a whole is. That's why the case will be brought as THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE VS. WANNABE THUG FARAX

This is different from Somalia, a traditional society with no history of state rule, where crimes are considered as violations against individuals and kinship groups. In that situation, camels and beautiful women can be exchanged to remedy a crime if that is what the aggrieved individual and his clan want, since there are no other parties (such as a state) which has a say in the matter. Dabcasaar is operating based on this mentality. But it's not going to fly here in the U.S and Dabcasaar may end up in prison himself if he keeps trying to undermine the process of U.S law in favor of his traditional ways...

mrlog

VIP
Even the detective said to him " don't say anything that's gonna incriminate u over the phone, I'm a cop" and the sheik replied "muh cultcha we pay 100 camel and beautiful girl to the veeectim" :mjlol:

Ninyo Horta take a look at the back seat of his ride.
What's with the blankets ninku ma Hobo baa?

Dabacasar reached a point of no return, this case will proceed with or without his cooperation and the evidence is the video clip, but I won't be surprised if someone kills him. Does this guy run a mosque?

mrlog

VIP
Dabacasar reached a point of no return, this case will proceed with or without his cooperation and the evidence is the video clip, but I won't be surprised if someone kills him. Does this guy run a mosque?

No, he's a Rebel Hobo without a cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts