Dabcasar exposed himself as a Tuug

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very depressed that the sheik I looked up to for about a year turned out to be an opportunistic sheik, he's telling the family of the man that put a gun to his head to pay him and he's gonna drop the charges, the suspects family took dabcasar's demands to the detective and now the sheik is in trouble and he incriminated himself to the detective on the phone talking about "muh cultcha gif 100 camel to veectim" :mjlol:

The detective was confused he said "Are u trying to get paid in money and women sir?"

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
I'm very depressed that the sheik I looked up to for about a year turned out to be an opportunistic sheik, he's telling the family of the man that put a gun to his head to pay him and he's gonna drop the charges, the suspects family took dabcasar's demands to the detective and now the sheik is in trouble and he incriminated himself to the detective on the phone talking about "muh cultcha gif 100 camel to veectim" :mjlol:

The detective was confused he said "Are u trying to get paid in money and women?"

Waryaahe where's the source.

Bohol

VIP
The guy being HY was fake news lol. That is why Sheikh Dabcasar is mentioning Absame and Sheikhaal in this dispute.

Bohol

VIP
Can u see my repost of dabcasar Facebook live video

I do.

"Dhagayso Shiikhaal iyo Absame oo Gaalada igu dacweeyay kuna yiri :Laaluush ayuu naga rabaa .
Iyo Anigoo Runta u sheegay Askartii kuna iri:Dhaqan iyo Diin ayaan leenahay.Arintaan oo kale markay dhacdo waan is
Xaal Marinaa:Xaal,Xilo,iyoXoolo ayaan isa siinaa Taasina Kama horjeedo Dhaqanka Maraykanka iyo Sharciga Maraykanka..
Ma waxay rabaan in ay Xumbo Cuskadaan oo ay Been Sheegaan.Alloow yaa idin Dhaka:GOD WALAAL NINKII QODA ISAGAA KU DHICIN.
Soomaaliyeey Wallaahay Dariiq khaldan ayay ku socotaa."

mrlog

VIP
I do.

"Dhagayso Shiikhaal iyo Absame oo Gaalada igu dacweeyay kuna yiri :Laaluush ayuu naga rabaa .
Iyo Anigoo Runta u sheegay Askartii kuna iri:Dhaqan iyo Diin ayaan leenahay.Arintaan oo kale markay dhacdo waan is
Xaal Marinaa:Xaal,Xilo,iyoXoolo ayaan isa siinaa Taasina Kama horjeedo Dhaqanka Maraykanka iyo Sharciga Maraykanka..
Ma waxay rabaan in ay Xumbo Cuskadaan oo ay Been Sheegaan.Alloow yaa idin Dhaka:GOD WALAAL NINKII QODA ISAGAA KU DHICIN.
Soomaaliyeey Wallaahay Dariiq khaldan ayay ku socotaa."

You actually see the post by the OP?
How comes all I see is 'the Facebook post is no longer........'

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Yeah Dabcasar fucked up :chrisfreshhah: This situation used to be low key funny but im tired of it. You gotta be crazy to think "Shiikhaal" will give you 2 virgin girls and 50k only bc an idiot put a gun on your head. And you gotta be extra crazy to say that on fb live.

Now the authorities think he wants bribe bc he said he would drop the case if they paid.What he actually meant was either we settle the case the "somali way" or american way. Still, you cant do that. Even the officer said "this is america".

Damn this guy has lost it totally :gucciwhat:

Yeah Dabcasar fucked up :chrisfreshhah: This situation used to be low key funny but im tired of it. You gotta be crazy to think "Shiikhaal" will give you 2 virgin girls and 50k only bc an idiot put a gun on your head. And you gotta be extra crazy to say that on fb live.

Now the authorities think he wants bribe bc he said he would drop the case if they paid.What he actually meant was either we settle the case the "somali way" or american way. Still, you cant do that. Even the officer said "this is america".

Damn this guy has lost it totally :gucciwhat:
Even the detective said to him " don't say anything that's gonna incriminate u over the phone, I'm a cop" and the sheik replied "muh cultcha we pay 100 camel and beautiful girl to the veeectim" :mjlol:

:bell: He is going to jail:chrisfreshhah:
It's sad b/c the detective really wants to put that guy with the gun in jail but dabcasar is making his job very difficult, u can hear the frustration in the cops voice, it's like the cop is begging him to shut up and don't talk to anyone but this sheik insists on getting a beautiful woman and 100 camels :faysalwtf:

It's sad b/c the detective really wants to put that guy with the gun in jail but dabcasar is making his job very difficult, u can hear the frustration in the cops voice, it's like the cop is begging him to shut up and don't talk to anyone but this sheik insists on getting a beautiful woman and 100 camels :faysalwtf:

Guy is a complete FOB

Next tonight on the six o clock news:
It seems in a bizarre twist the victim who had a gun pointed at his head is demanding boqool geeyl and one beautiful girl to drop said charges :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending