Dabacasir - 'Farmaajo divorcing his wife', his impeachment and take over by Shariif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Qabiliste moryaan bastard hooyada waase dheh farmaajo will stay and if you moryaans in Mogadishu have a problem then Allah will send missiles from the sky to decimate you mofo bastar yaho bastarka ah do you think Somalia belongs to only hiraab hooyada waase like other Somalis don't exist wecel oo wecel dhalay

Odeg

Gedo
200 mp's? Sounds like fake news to me :icon lol:
tenor.gif

It is.

What is your solution? You criticized this govt and want to overthrow her. Aren't you pro stability? Or are you itching for anarchy?

Farmaajo govt is only 6 months old, instead of throwing the rag immediately, you should give this govt a chance

Sxb the situation is dire, Ethiopian currency is being used in several regions for the first time in history and nothing is even being done about it, our currency is in free fall like never before courtesy of Puntland flooding the market with fake notes.

Security in Xamar after 6 month is dire, prominent business people are planning to move out because of the foolish way in which they trashed the private security industry with nothing to replace them, the criminals and al-shabab have filled the void setting up their rackets, as a result crime is out of control right now.

All African countries have private securities to protect businesses, even heavy weights like South Africa, we had it too, but this government crushed it, they have gone into opposition with the Turks our best allies, they are now planning to do a U turn with the SNA and follow Gaas suicidal blue print, going 4.5 rather then regional.

Seriously dude, all of this catastrophic self destruction in 6 month, any longer and we won't even have a paper government, he has antagonised everyone including his own support base, he has even thrown his own under the bus, all of this to appease some people in Garowe.

I knew the fudeeydnimo of this dude, but even I am shocked at how he has managed to f*ck everything up, blunder after blunder, even on the eve of his election, are we going to wait until everything we built gets destroyed Afbijo style ?

This man has not even reconciled the warring MX fractions, the only good he did was to attempt to reconcile the people in the disputed regions and unite them under a single leadership paying lots of money to do this, but he even failed to achieve this courtesy of the Puntland leadership.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So who exactly is the alternative? It's always REEEEEEEEE go home but never any actual plans after they do go home :icon lol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sxb the situation is dire, Ethiopian currency is being used in several regions for the first time in history and nothing is even being done about it, our currency is in free fall like never before courtesy of Puntland flooding the market with fake notes.

Security in Xamar after 6 month is dire, prominent business people are planning to move out because of the foolish way in which they trashed the private security industry with nothing to replace them, the criminals and al-shabab have filled the void setting up their rackets, as a result crime is out of control right now.

All African countries have private securities to protect businesses, even heavy weights like South Africa, we had it too, but this government crushed it, they have gone into opposition with the Turks our best allies, they are now planning to do a U turn with the SNA and follow Gaas suicidal blue print, going 4.5 rather then regional.

Seriously dude, all of this catastrophic self destruction in 6 month, any longer and we won't even have a paper government, he has antagonised everyone including his own support base, he has even thrown his own under the bus, all of this to appease some people in Garowe.

I knew the fudeeydnimo of this dude, but even I am shocked at how he has managed to f*ck everything up, blunder after blunder, even on the eve of his election, are we going to wait until everything we built gets destroyed Afbijo style ?

This man has not even reconciled the warring MX fractions, the only good he did was to attempt to reconcile the people in the disputed regions and unite them under a single leadership paying lots of money to do this, but he even failed to achieve this courtesy of the Puntland leadership.
You haven't yet answered my question. What do you suggest, the public to take up arms? Wait until his term is over. Remember HSM was even more hated yet completed his term.

Who are the warring MX factions? Can you shed some light on this?

Dude your tribalism is showing calm down with the Puntland attacks. At the end of the day don't attribute to clan what can be attribute to low Human capital in ALL regions of somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts