Dabacasir - 'Farmaajo divorcing his wife', his impeachment and take over by Shariif

Status
Not open for further replies.

The game is over, almost 200 MP's are preparing an impeachment motion against Farmaajo because of this treachery, everyone is on board, all the south-west/benadir/somaliland and even Jubaland MP's are on board, they also include several ones from Puntland.

It's remarkable how the almighty has exposed this fraud to the rest of the world, the rumours are circulating that a vicious beef has began among the in laws over this, particularly with regards to getting kheyre to take the fall.

The only thing that can save him is the Ethiopian PM, how ironic, the very thing that made him famous is now determining whether he survives or goes under.

VIP

The game is over, almost 200 MP's are preparing an impeachment motion against Farmaajo because of this treachery, everyone is on board, all the south-west/benadir/somaliland and even Jubaland MP's are on board, they also include several ones from Puntland.

It's remarkable how the almighty has exposed this fraud to the rest of the world, the rumours are circulating that a vicious beef has began among the in laws over this, particularly with regards to getting kheyre to take the fall.

The only thing that can save him is the Ethiopian PM, how ironic, the very thing that made him famous is now determining whether he survives or goes under.

You people are so fucking stupid. He made a mistake. Everyone is blowing this way out proportion. He should come clean and redeem himself. Somalias got 5-10 years tops before its swallowed by Ethiopia, if it dosnt get its shit together. Wanna throw all the progress away for "qalbidagax"? Farmaajo is the best thing thats happend to yall in a long time. Dont f*ck it up.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It's a fake controversy drummed up by certain tribes who feel slighted, it's complete bullshit. Farmajo will come out of this stronger and consolidate his power.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

Lets see what your words are worth.

You people are so fucking stupid. He made a mistake. Everyone is blowing this way out proportion. He should come clean and redeem himself. Somalias got 5-10 years tops before its swallowed by Ethiopia, if it dosnt get its shit together. Wanna throw all the progress away for "qalbidagax"? Farmaajo is the best thing thats happend to yall in a long time. Dont f*ck it up.

STFU

Everything he has done so far was to destroy Somalia further and further, to the point he is close to becoming another Afbijo, they are planning to bring in US troops to the country with their fake uranium BS, the Qalbi Dhagax situation is a gift from God that will result in their demise.

Under his rule, there is absolute chaos everywhere, the UAE/black water are running around wild, people are thinking about leaving Xamar, nepotism is rife on levels never seen before, insecurity is everywhere because they disarmed private security that used to protect neighbourhoods from criminals/shabab

He is going left right and centre speaking out against Berbera UAE deal, sabotaging Ceel Macaan port Hiirshabelle, while not a single word about the UAE port deals for Bosaaso/Kismaayo, because of his clannist agenda, which Somalia moved away from.

This is a man who on the eve of his election declared the only legitimate government Somalia ever had was the Kacaan, ignoring both back to back Presidents standing next to him as well as Aden Cabdulle.

Shamelessly insulting the President that’s handing over the reins of power to him as well as the one that appointed him as PM giving him notoriety to the public, he is the moron that has sidelined his entire support base to appease a group of people whom voted for him in the smallest numbers.

On his visit to Jubaland, another slip of the tongue happened, he told the delegation that Jubaland and Puntland (two regions far apart) have to work together, he than quickly realised the magnitude of what he said, panicked and changed topic.

This man like Afbijo is returning us back to the 90's if he is not stopped immediately, I have never seen someone more idiotic and more brainless then this dude, how you throw your entire support base under the bus repeatedly then go out and commit such brazen treachery in public is beyond me, he has been exposed by the most high for what he is.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Dahir Alasow, the only thing that has been exposed is your anti-Darood agenda. :chrisfreshhah:

Many thought your hate was only directed towards MJs but over the past few days, you've insulted both Farmaajo and Mohammed Siad Barre. No more walaalaha Galgaduud.:susp: No one's buying your fake nationalist shit anymore. :lolbron:

Farmajo:camby:
zvzw2u.jpg

@Inquisitive_

What's your stance?

A) Gobolnimo
B) Central Governance
C) Dictatorship
D) Anarchy

It's been 6months and people just can't give this guy a break. Let's admit it, many of us secretly want a dictatorship rule.

If the Mahdi himself landed in Xamaar I think you would be the first to support his exile.
:ulyin:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
200 MPs kulaha.:ulyin:

The only thing 200 Somali MPs will unite behind is a pay raise. What happened to the country-wide protests for Qalbi-whatshisname? :liberaltears:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Dahir Alasow, the only thing that has been exposed is your anti-Darood agenda. :chrisfreshhah:

Many thought your hate was only directed towards MJs but over the past few days, you've insulted both Farmaajo and Mohammed Siad Barre. No more walaalaha Galgaduud.:susp: No one's buying your fake nationalist shit anymore. :lolbron:
@Inquisitive_ is dahir alasow?

The red lipped baboon needs a hobby.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Most Somalis are still supporting Farmaajo and can see this is nothing but fake crocodile tears from certain marginalized clans to oust our president. The likes of Dahir Alasoow and other paid disinformation agents seek to undermine this government.

Where was @Inquisitive_ and co's screams of treachery when HSM personally visited Jigjiga and praised the TPLF regime, even officially recognized Kilinka 5aad as Ethiopia

TekNiKo

VIP
Remember when this dude making excuses for HSM who had to be "more Ethiopian" than the evil Bermuda Triangle because he was forced too ?:trumpsmirk:

Now you see him calling Farmaajo afbiijo and calling for his head. So the Hawiya guy gets a pass to prostitute himself too Ethiopia but Darood is held to a higher standard:ulyin:

Remember when this dude making excuses for HSM who had to be "more Ethiopian" than the evil Bermuda Triangle because he was forced too ?:trumpsmirk:

Now you see him calling Farmaajo afbiijo and calling for his head. So the Hawiya guy gets a pass to prostitute himself too Ethiopia but Darood is held to a higher standard:ulyin:

Somali Galbeed was recognised by Barre himself in that American brokered ceasefire deal, it came with the territory after his suicidal invasion with no super power backing.

HSM just like Farmaajo visited Addis and unlike him opposed the Ethiopian federalism plot from the very beginning despite tremendous pressures and fierce protests by Somalis all around the world (particularly Jubaland/Puntland even in his US visit), as well as the Xabashi's that threatened him repeatedly to accept. until his U turn 18 months later

He was left with no choice after the Xabashi's built south-west state on his doorstep, with puntland claiming the whole mudug/galgaluud, with Jubaland being in their pocket due to their manufactured kablalaxism, it was do or die for him, and his intervention ensured some dude from Garowe is not president today who would have really sold us out to Ethiopia.

The man also annulled garowe 1/2 agreements, you should be thanking him, his support for MX landed him in hot waters multiple times, first in Jubaland, then the successive treasonous PM's that ended up bowing for Puntland.

HSM never ran on a nationalistic agenda at all and he never handed over a single Somali to a Xabashi never mind a decorated 77 Somali war veteran, despite this I still crucified him regularly as did all other Somali's for things that were no were as big as the treachery that was committed by Farmaajo and other far worse things like the Ethiopian currency being used in the country which never happened before.

There is clearly a double conflict of interest with you, on one hand I know you despise O.G due to the whole Garowe sponsored kablalaxism and what transpired in Jubaland, and on the other hand Farmaajo is from the same sub-clan as you, of course I don't expect any kind of rationality from you with such blatant multiple conflicts of interest.

I don't know what happened to the MX leadership, from Saacid, Yuulka to Farmaajo, each and every one of them becomes a puppet to Puntland in order to appease those traitors, I would be attacking these spineless leaders of yours if I was you, that haven't even built a single school in Gedo or Caabudwaaq, throwing their own as well as those that supported them under the bus for these people repeatedly.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Somali Galbeed was recognised by Barre himself in that American brokered ceasefire deal, it came with the territory after his suicidal invasion with no super power backing.

HSM just like Farmaajo visited Addis and unlike him opposed the Ethiopian federalism plot from the very beginning despite tremendous pressures and fierce protests by Somalis all around the world (particularly Jubaland/Puntland even in his US visit), as well as the Xabashi's that threatened him repeatedly to accept. until his U turn 18 months later

He was left with no choice after the Xabashi's built south-west state on his doorstep, with puntland claiming the whole mudug/galgaluud, with Jubaland being in their pocket due to their manufactured kablalaxism, it was do or die for him, and his intervention ensured some dude from Garowe is not president today who would have really sold us out to Ethiopia.

The man also annulled garowe 1/2 agreements, you should be thanking him, his support for MX landed him in hot waters multiple times, first in Jubaland, then the successive treasonous PM's that ended up bowing for Puntland.

HSM never ran on a nationalistic agenda at all and he never handed over a single Somali to a Xabashi never mind a decorated 77 Somali war veteran, despite this I still crucified him regularly as did all other Somali's for things that were no were as big as the treachery that was committed by Farmaajo and other far worse things like the Ethiopian currency being used in the country which never happened before.

There is clearly a double conflict of interest with you, on one hand I know you despise O.G due to the whole Garowe sponsored kablalaxism and what transpired in Jubaland, and on the other hand Farmaajo is from the same sub-clan as you, of course I don't expect any kind of rationality from you with such blatant multiple conflicts of interest.

I don't know what happened to the MX leadership, from Saacid, Yuulka to Farmaajo, each and every one of them becomes a puppet to Puntland in order to appease those traitors, I would be attacking these spineless leaders of yours if I was you, that haven't even built a single school in Gedo or Caabudwaaq, throwing their own as well as those that supported them under the bus for these people repeatedly.
That is true. Gedo and Caabudwaaq have no schools. But every leader puts his home region except for Gedo folks

TekNiKo

VIP

What is your solution? You criticized this govt and want to overthrow her. Aren't you pro stability? Or are you itching for anarchy?

Farmaajo govt is only 6 months old, instead of throwing the rag immediately, you should give this govt a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts