DABACASAR ATTACKED: never try 2 help naag waalan, she opened the door 4 Dabz 2 get attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
The madhibaan guy spat on him so Dabz washed his head....IN HIS CAR:pachah1:

IMG_9992.PNG
IMG_9993.PNG

Why is she being deported?

Dabcasar got spat on for helping her and the woman walks off with the man responsible for all her pain? I think he spat on him because he kept saying Madhibaan in a derogatory way.
You know how animals packs the leader gets to f*ck all the females until someone overthrows him then all his concubines switch loyalty thats how human females are:mjhaps:
Ex
When i first met @Reiko she was with some frail mj nikka
Am gonna use gif to give viewers clear visualization :wow:
So i bump into this guy(tbh it was his fault :ufdup:)
Dude didn't wanna apologize so we square up next thing you know
JpvgLm.gif

After am done :win:
I turn around i feel someone pulling my shirt:what:
I thought he had back up for a second:whoa: but nah is @Reiko who's doing this
b724564ef28a8077873a01cf0b8f538e--boys-wallpaper-wallpaper-free.jpg

3 hours later
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wallahi this guy is a legend. His speech and delivery, is just......something else.
What if menace is really him? What if all this time dabcasar was running amok in this site and we didn't even know. :ohhh:

#Somali Spot conspiracy theory.

"Menace" posted a video of dabcasar giving me a shout out. Dabcasar kept saying Reiko wrong but I don't blame him.

:ohhh:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What if menace is really him? What if all this time dabcasar was running amok in this site and we didn't even know. :ohhh:

#Somali Spot conspiracy theory.

"Menace" posted a video of dabcasar giving me a shout out. Dabcasar kept saying Reiko wrong but I don't blame him.

:ohhh:

You could be onto something here, darling. I've only come to know of, Dabacasr, through menace's posts and threads. It could very well be him all along.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending