DABACASAR ATTACKED: never try 2 help naag waalan, she opened the door 4 Dabz 2 get attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

No wonder the got arrested for false rape reporting and her kids taken by the states.

The woman solicited the help of Dabcasar ( this shows her frame of mind by going to someone like Dabcasar...it's like a pregnant chick coming to me to be a gynecologist for her ).

Then today the husband came for Dabcasar who was at the attorney's office. He tried talking to the husband and the husband cussed his ass out age threatened to kill him.

Then as they came out of the office the husband was at the front, waiting, Dabz realizing the man was gonna hurt him told the chick to quickly come in his car. They did but when the husband walked up to them the opened the door, this allowing the legendary King of all the Somalis, Dabz, to he attacked.
I just watched the whole thing. Dabcasar deserves it, why is he going out of his way for this woman? Why is he getting involved with the lawyers? He should have minded his damn business.

Gibiin-Udug

Why is she being deported?

Dabcasar got spat on for helping her and the woman walks off with the man responsible for all her pain? I think he spat on him because he kept saying Madhibaan in a derogatory way.
Dabcasar deserved to get spat on and the guy should have also knocked his deranged, ugly ass out.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
this guy is so funny wallahi, always around some drama, we need to make a fund for him so he can start a show or something :dead::dead::dead:

Dabcasar deserved to get spat on and the guy should have also knocked his deranged, ugly ass out.

The man is a lowlife for having the kid taken away and for contributing to the deportation of his ex wife and mother of his child. Dabcasar thinks he's an imam and that's what they were for in Somalia.

Gibiin-Udug

The man is a lowlife for having the kid taken away and for contributing to the deportation of his ex wife and mother of his child. Dabcasar thinks he's an imam and that's what they were for in Somalia.

Didn't she falsely accuse him of rape?

Didn't she falsely accuse him of rape?

And he accused her of trying to kill the baby. It's fair now, they've both fucked each other over. Leave it at that and drop the charges so your kid can grow up with both parents instead of being adopted out to Christian African Americans.

Gibiin-Udug

And he accused her of trying to kill the baby. It's fair now, they've both fucked each other over. Leave it at that and drop the charges so your kid can grow up with both parents instead of being adopted out to Christian African Americans.
Hopefully a Muslim family takes in the kid.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Apparently she wants his money? He makes over 6 figures but she can't read or write but says she contributed to his businesses. Kkkk

You're talking about the guy mama malyun has been talking about the last few days. His first name is Siyad, he's much older than this guy and he's not Madhibaan.:icon lol:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You're talking about the guy mama malyun has been talking about the last few days. His first name is Siyad, he's much older than this guy and he's not Madhibaan.:icon lol:

Aaaah I assumed because they have the same name and both couples and have involved mental cases and social media in their court cases that they're the same ones. :ftw9nwa:

Duchess

VIP
Aaaah I assumed because they have the same name both couple and have involved mental cases and social media in their court cases that they're the same ones. :ftw9nwa:

Both women are Ogaden and both involved Malyun and Abdurahman Haji in their cases. I'm convinced they're all crazy.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why is she being deported?

Dabcasar got spat on for helping her and the woman walks off with the man responsible for all her pain? I think he spat on him because he kept saying Madhibaan in a derogatory way.

As he was walking with her he went on a derogatory barrage towards Madhiban, unbeknownst to him the lady herself was closeted Madhiban. The Dabz got tag teamed. Her true color came out, she open the door on poor Dabz who is clueless to why she opened the door when he kept insisting that she dont. Nigga didnt know she switched allegiances the moment he started cussing Madhiban.:chrisfreshhah::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny::deadrose:

As he was walking with her he went on a derogatory barrage towards Madhiban, unbeknownst to him the lady herself was closeted Madhiban. The Dabz got tag teamed. Her true color came out, she open the door on poor Dabz who is clueless to why she opened the door when he kept insisting that she dont. Nigga didnt know she switched allegiances the moment he started cussing Madhiban.:chrisfreshhah::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny::deadrose:

:noneck::russ:

This explains a lot! Illeen Ogadeen wey ku qaraabataa, dhaqan xumaa inantu! :mahubowtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Both women are Ogaden and both involved Malyun and Abdurahman Haji in their cases. I'm convinced they're all crazy.

Help me out here:

I am behind on the side drama thats going with Malyun...The wheelchair man has recently deceived the mother of the Turjuman lady ( one chick that appeared with Malyun and Dabz) where she was talking to Wheelchair man but didnt know it was him and was saying "that curyaan needs to leave my daughter alone, my daughter is not friends of that crazy malyun woman"...Thats one drama...then there's this other drama

Wheelchair man is talking abt a lady named Khadija who he helped divorce a man...What is this about...Please clarify this tangled confusing bombaklat

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Help me out here:

I am behind on the side drama thats going with Malyun...The wheelchair man has recently deceived the mother of the Turjuman lady ( one chick that appeared with Malyun and Dabz) where she was talking to Wheelchair man but didnt know it was him and was saying "that curyaan needs to leave my daughter alone, my daughter is not friends of that crazy malyun woman"...Thats one drama...then there's this other drama

Wheelchair man is talking abt a lady named Khadija who he helped divorce a man...What is this about...Please clarify this tangled confusing bombaklat

Wallahi she has several dramas going on. One of her others videos she was accusing a chick of being alshabab recruiter and drug kingpin. :yloezpe:

Don't f*ck with mama malyun.:ftw9nwa:

Duchess

VIP
Help me out here:

The woman who appeared with Malyun and Dabcasar is Khadija. It's the same woman. It was her mother he deceived.

Rumor has it Dabcasar is getting close to Malyun so she can hook him up with Khadija. :ftw9nwa:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The woman who appeared with Malyun and Dabcasar is Khadija. It's the same woman. It was her mother he deceived.

Rumor has it Dabcasar is getting close to Malyun so she can hook him up with Khadija. :ftw9nwa:
:dead1::dead::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Wheelchair man is hilarious..he cursed himself continuously as he was deceiving the old lady.."ninkaasi curyaanka ahi wa nin habaar qabo, balaayo ha ku dhacdee":farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts