DABACASAR ATTACKED: never try 2 help naag waalan, she opened the door 4 Dabz 2 get attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

No wonder the got arrested for false rape reporting and her kids taken by the states.

The woman solicited the help of Dabcasar ( this shows her frame of mind by going to someone like Dabcasar...it's like a pregnant chick coming to me to be a gynecologist for her ).

Then today the husband came for Dabcasar who was at the attorney's office. He tried talking to the husband and the husband cussed his ass out age threatened to kill him.

Then as they came out of the office the husband was at the front, waiting, Dabz realizing the man was gonna hurt him told the chick to quickly come in his car. They did but when the husband walked up to them the opened the door, this allowing the legendary King of all the Somalis, Dabz, to he attacked.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
TUFF :chrisfreshhah:

what's the story?

This girl married a madhibaan going against her parents wishes

Later they have a 7 month old son and she finds out he's got a new wife

They have a fallout where she claims he raped her and he says he can't trust her cause she's gonna slit the throat of their kid

Kid gets taken away now here they are

She don't strike me as someone who lost their child

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Can someone post me videos that summarize this drama. It seems juicy.

I think mama malyun also supports her (another woman who makes false rape claims)

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This girl married a madhibaan going against her parents wishes

Later they have a 7 month old son and she finds out he's got a new wife

They have a fallout where she claims he raped her and he says he can't trust her cause she's gonna slit the throat of their kid

Kid gets taken away now here they are

She don't strike me as someone who lost their child

Apparently she wants his money? He makes over 6 figures but she can't read or write but says she contributed to his businesses. Kkkk

women who make false rape claims are the scariest mofos. Your life destroyed in an instant. Im hella happy that i will not marry. :banderas:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
women who make false rape claims are the scariest mofos. Your life destroyed in an instant. Im hella happy that i will not marry. :banderas:

Usually they claim men who aren't married to them raped them but yes they suck.

This one women admitted to my aunt that she accused a guy who rejected her of rape. She even accused his brother as well. :ftw9nwa:

She also said she was raped during the civil war, who the he'll knows if that was true. o_O

I heard she moved to another country and accused another Somali man of rape. :9uoofqd: These evil women are ruining the lives of the men who they accuse and actual victims.

She thinks she has a higher status than him because of qabil. this America not Somalia. wants to ruin the Mudane midgaans American dream.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Usually they claim men who aren't married to them raped them but yes they suck.

This one women admitted to my aunt that she accused a guy who rejected her of rape. She even accused his brother as well. :ftw9nwa:

She also said she was raped during the civil war, who the he'll knows if that was true. o_O

I heard she moved to another country and accused another Somali man of rape. :9uoofqd: These evil women are ruining the lives of the men who they accuse and actual victims.
I used to work with a Sijui lady couple of years ago, she was one of the higher ups in the company, she accused the boss of rape after he didnt promote her. Idiot thought she was still in Africa. They asked for his DNA in the clothes she was wearing and a doctor was called to check her private parts. Home girl got a one way ticket to South Africa, last time I checked she got married to a Dutch/South African business man, I wonder if she's wanted in the U.S. :drakelaugh:

Why is she being deported?

Dabcasar got spat on for helping her and the woman walks off with the man responsible for all her pain? I think he spat on him because he kept saying Madhibaan in a derogatory way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts