DaBaby Doubles Down On Homophobic Rant With More Offensive Comments! Dua Lipa Reprimands Him In Search Of Woke Points!

They love to bash on DaBaby all the time wallahi leave the poor man alone

I remember when he was getting bashed for "dissing" Jojo Siwa when it was actually just wordplay

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I couldn't care less for Dababy, I've been turned off to American artists recently. The UK has been a lot better in the rap industry imo, as an impartial listener from Australia.

Laakin Dua Lipa is xaax and her music also, gawd damn.

:fittytousand:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I couldn't care less for Dababy, I've been turned off to American artists recently. The UK has been a lot better in the rap industry imo, as an impartial listener from Australia.

That guy is hilarious, he apologized to those with hiv/aids and then straight up said I don’t give a tick about you khaniis.

Australia ah?

Now I want to hear you speak
:ohhh:

This guy has only hurt his own career and bag. Once Elton John speaks up against ur comments, it’s bad. And Madonna openly criticised him too, these are huge celebrities!
He’s very shortsighted. In the current pc climate that we’re in, he should’ve known better than to make homophobic and misogynistic comments.

I don’t feel bad for him, it’s common sense. Just perform ur music, and leave. He’s been dropped by bohooman and lost hella endorsements now.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Too many people are saying they don't listen to Dua Lipa. Let me put you on to some good vibes.

:diddyass:

Trending