Daawo Caleema saarkii MADAXWEYNAHA JL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is silly. It's like me claiming I am the president of PL and bringing together 50 Bah Dubays to my house and a TV reporter. It's silly. Listen the truth is, who controls the ARMY, POLICE, PORT, CHECKPOINTS, GOVT OFFICIALS, AIRPORT?. This is clearly Madoobe. No matter how many silly 'secondary presidential' candidates are declared, they don't actually control anything in the town, they are GUEST to the JL government.

The only reason this 'xidig' is being spared is cause he is OGADEN and may cause an Ogaden 'friction'. Wallahi if he was SADE, the JL forces would've blown they're brains out and sent it back to GHETTO.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is silly. It's like me claiming I am the president of PL and bringing together 50 Bah Dubays to my house and a TV reporter. It's silly. Listen the truth is, who controls the ARMY, POLICE, PORT, CHECKPOINTS, GOVT OFFICIALS, AIRPORT?. This is clearly Madoobe. No matter how many silly 'secondary presidential' candidates are declared, they don't actually control anything in the town, they are GUEST to the JL government.

The only reason this 'xidig' is being spared is cause he is OGADEN and may cause an Ogaden 'friction'. Wallahi if he was SADE, the JL forces would've blown they're brains out and sent it back to GHETTO.

I dont care about clan, I love Xidig cause he is loyal to his government and not Kenya. You see Farmaajo picture behind him taas waxa la dhaha Qaranimo. Keep supporting traitors.

Trending