Daarusalaam

Do people actually buy or rent this apartments, There are so many of these projects in xamar nowadays, Is it mostly diaspora or locals?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do people actually buy or rent this apartments, There are so many of these projects in xamar nowadays, Is it mostly diaspora or locals?
People do, but idk about the make up being diaspora or locals. Maybe someone else on here can answer that who would know better than me.

I don't know about the others, but Daarusalaam is a project funded mainly by Duduble (clan that owns Hormuund) and it is mainly diaspora folks buying the homes. It is a gated community so it's a pretty expensive area to buy a house in.

The houses are gorgeous though, my cousins live there and it was a very nice area.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Mainly rent, some rich diasporas buy it

Mainly a diaspora area tho, most are people who left the west back to Somalia and has the money to spend

Other projects are dependent on the area......

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Some bought others rent, I know a guy who moved his family out there from USA about a year ago.

Trending