D&M had less representation then 0.5s during the 21 years of Kacaan.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
FB_IMG_1700335180545.jpg

As you guys can see above the clan representation ranking was as following -

1) Daaroods

2) Hawiye

3) Dir/Isaaq

4) Beesha 5aad

5) Digil and mirifle

Last edited:

mohamedismail

It's crazy to see that during the 21 years of Kacaan rule that D&M had less representation then the 0.5 community.

I am not saying that the 0.5 community doesn't deserve representation or equal to other clans. Rather I am alluding to the fact that if 0.5s claim marginalisation then to what extent were D&M marginalised in that time period.

It also shows you that the 21 year kacaan that was a beaming light to some was a period of darkness for others. People like us D&M see that period of time as a time we were marginalised and abused. Our language was ridiculed and we were barred from working jobs due to our language.

I believe it was due to this xaqdaro and other xaqdarooyin that the kacaan government eventually ended up falling. Any government built upon oppression and marginalisation of particular groups will always fall.

This should be a lesson to somalis that we will only reach stability and prosperity once we are fair and give all Somalis their due rights. But the typical Somali mindset of marginalising the weak and minorities will only lead to destruction and lawlessness of Somalia.

mohamedismail

The chart above is why I find it odd which clans rebelled. Daaroods, Hawiyes and Isaaqs all rebelled against Siyaad barre when in terms of their clan representation they had it good.

If anyone should have rebelled against Siyaad barre it should have been D&M due to the lack of representation and marginalisation they faced. But instead they were patient and refrained from rebelling whilst other clans did.

This list is inaccurate I don’t understand who makes this stuff. The ambassador one esp lol I have relatives/family friends who worked in that field during that era and I can tell you it’s more than one kkk

mohamedismail

This list is inaccurate I don’t understand who makes this stuff. The ambassador one esp lol I have relatives/family friends who worked in that field during that era and I can tell you it’s more than one kkk
Not focusing on small details. It's 100% undeniable that D&M were marginalised during that 21 years of Kacaan rule. We had significantly less representation then other clans.

Our language was sidelined, our deegaans had other qabiils settled. And this is just a miniscule example of the margininalisation that happened in that era.

Not focusing on small details. It's 100% undeniable that D&M were marginalised during that 21 years of Kacaan rule. We had significantly less representation then other clans.

Our language was sidelined, our deegaans had other qabiils settled. And this is just a miniscule example of the margininalisation that happened in that era.

If the detail is incorrect then the premise of targeted marginalisation doesn’t stand.

What part of Reewin land was settled by foreigners? And if they were, do those groups still reside there today? And by land I’m of course referring to the baadiyo, not some urban centre that has a quarter for other groups

Digil and Mirifle is a political confederation that formed after 1991 and is not a real Somali tribe. The Asharaaf, Garre, Tunni,Dabbare and many other clans in this alliance do not share a common ancestor.

mohamedismail

If the detail is incorrect then the premise of targeted marginalisation doesn’t stand.

What part of Reewin land was settled by foreigners? And if they were, do those groups still reside there today? And by land I’m of course referring to the baadiyo, not some urban centre that has a quarter for other groups
Are you honestly saying that D&M weren't marginalised by the kacaan? How can you say that especially as a Reewin.

Siyaad barre settled HG in shabeelada hoose, he settled OGs in Middle jubba Dajuuma and Buaale. And he settled his Mx subclan in Baardheere, luuq, Doolow and buurdhuubo.

All these people he settled in our lands are now claiming them. An example is the historic Reewin towns of luuq, buurdhuubo, Baardheere and Doolow. Today they are being claimed by Mx and raxanweyns are slowly being ethnically cleansed in those regions and they were brought by the kacaan.

Same with the ogaadeens that were settled in middle jubba by the kacaan. They will today tell you Buaale anagaa leh or jubbaland anagaa leh. When they were brought there by siyaad barre.

Not to mention the HGs who are saying Shabeelada hoose unuka leh. They were also brought by the kacaan after abaarti dhabadheer.

All these clans that were brought in by siyaad barre and we agreed to settling them for somalinimo purposes are now claiming those lands and trying to ethnically cleanse the native Reewins from that region.

Digil and Mirifle is a political confederation that formed after 1991 and is not a real Somali tribe. The Asharaaf, Garre, Tunni,Dabbare and many other clans in this alliance do not share a common ancestor.
Nobody said it's a tribe, it didn't form after 1991 , an example of that would be jàreerweyn as that alliance didn't exist until 4.5 system, meanwhile Digil and Mirifle did exist, it's only Ashraaf Sarmaan and Ashraaf Carmo that are politically D&m not all ashraaf clans, tunni and dabarre are both from Digil and garre are maternally digil they're bordered by Digils from all sides in south

Are you honestly saying that D&M weren't marginalised by the kacaan? How can you say that especially as a Reewin.

Siyaad barre settled HG in shabeelada hoose, he settled OGs in Middle jubba Dajuuma and Buaale. And he settled his Mx subclan in Baardheere, luuq, Doolow and buurdhuubo.

All these people he settled in our lands are now claiming them. An example is the historic Reewin towns of luuq, buurdhuubo, Baardheere and Doolow. Today they are being claimed by Mx and raxanweyns are slowly being ethnically cleansed in those regions and they were brought by the kacaan.

Same with the ogaadeens that were settled in middle jubba by the kacaan. They will today tell you Buaale anagaa leh or jubbaland anagaa leh. When they were brought there by siyaad barre.

Not to mention the HGs who are saying Shabeelada hoose unuka leh. They were also brought by the kacaan after abaarti dhabadheer.

All these clans that were brought in by siyaad barre and we agreed to settling them for somalinimo purposes are now claiming those lands and trying to ethnically cleanse the native Reewins from that region.
Also dhaa bari (Left bank of wabi Shabelle , modern day Hiiraan) isn't inhabited by reewins anymore

You clearly don’t know how the Ganaane area is settled, either historically or now if you think Reewin are being “ethnically cleansed” kkkk