D&M are trying to control Puntland's politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D&M were welcomed after the civil war despite their alliance with the evil warlord faction; the USC.

They are either labourers or they own small businesses. This has proven NOT to be enough for their ravenous appetite.

The President of South-West state has urged them to partake in Puntland politics and even their FEDERAL MP of SOUTH WEST STATE has met with President Deni to ask for political power.

They want to be registered in time for the one man one vote elections!

The point of federalism is to allow Somalis to build from the bottom-up. I believe that D&M people need to build South-West state and cleanse it from AlShaydan and foreign soldiers instead of trying to claim another homeland through political lobbying.

Puntites fight to keep Puntland save from Alshaydan and other foreign lackeys, why can't D&M do the same? Why do their people dominate AlShaydan's ranks?

Somalis should be allowed to settle anywhere they wish and do business anywhere they wish, but demanding political representation outside of your home state? I do not agree with that.

Last edited:
Saturday Majerten: "Federalism is the law of the land"

Sunday Majerten: "Haha we brought Federalism, play by our games in your gobol"

Monday Majerten: "Why do D&M want political representation in our state. They should not interfere in other people's affairs. Focus on your region"

Last edited:
Mr Marehan.

I am not surprised at your response, since your people love claiming land that you have no business claiming.

Land-expansionists backing other land-expansionists.

Both your people and D&M need to fix your own homes first before running to other states to reap the benefits of other people's hard work.

If the Majerteen you fear so much lived in South-West or your Gedo/Cabudwaaq, it would be a successful, peaceful place.

You and I both know this.

Mr Marehan.

I am not surprised at your response, since your people love claiming land that you have no business claiming.

Land-expansionists backing other land-expansionists.

Both your people and D&M need to fix your own homes first before running to other states to reap the benefits of other people's hard work.

If the Majerteen you fear so much lived in South-West or your Gedo/Cabudwaaq, it would be a successful, peaceful place.

You and I both know this.
Do you want a gold medal? :rolleyes:

You fixed other people's homes *cough* *cough* of fixing other people's homes.
Don't call me out for something y'all literally gloat about on here.

Somalia unukaa leh ma nigga

Do you want a gold medal? :rolleyes:

You fixed other people's homes *cough* *cough* of fixing other people's homes.
Don't call me out for something y'all literally gloat about on here.

Somalia unukaa leh ma nigga

Gedo is shared and the constantly shrinking patch of land you have left in Central Somalia is also shared.

Marehan should be called the land-share tribe, since your either sharing your ancestral land or land that belongs to others.

Wandering Squatter.

If they live and work there they should have representation. You support illhan in the US congress but you are here against Somalis having representation in their own country.

:gucciwhat:

They shouldn't get shit, go back and get your land and farms back. the civil war is over most of the IDP folks should go back.

Gedo is shared and the constantly shrinking patch of land you have left in Central Somalia is also shared.

Marehan should be called the land-share tribe, since your either sharing your ancestral land or land that belongs to others.

Wandering Squatter.
In a thread about D&M and PL you said develop your region in Somalia to Marehan
Robot.

If they live and work there they should have representation. You support illhan in the US congress but you are here against Somalis having representation in their own country.

Mudane I don't think you understand. :gucciwhat:

Ilhan is an American citizen

D&M are not citizens of the independent country of Puntland. :liberaltears:

Somalia is not America .

Everyone has a homestate, that is where your political representation should start and end.

Freedom of business and movement should be for all Somalis, but this will open another can of worms.

People can't even decide which subclan represents which village/has whatever ministry yet we want to give D&M political power wherever they set foot?

Yeah right.

In a thread about D&M and PL you said develop your region in Somalia to Marehan
Robot.

Mudane I don't think you understand. :gucciwhat:

Ilhan is an American citizen

D&M are not citizens of the independent country of Puntland. :liberaltears:

As a Marehan, I understand why you think this way.

You want Mogadishu, You want Kismaayo, you want to be represented wherever others have paved the way, instead of making your own way.

Booli Qaran is a lifestyle.

They shouldn't get shit, go back and get your land and farms back. the civil war is over most of the IDP folks should go back.

Their lands have sooo much potential, all they need is to go back and develop it instead of salivating after Puntland.

AlShaydan? It's THEIR people who are the footsoldiers. They need to get their priorities in order.

Why is President Deni entertaining their fantasies? That should be our concern.

Their lands have sooo much potential, all they need is to go back and develop it instead of salivating after Puntland.

AlShaydan? It's THEIR people who are the footsoldiers. They need to get their priorities in order.

Why is President Deni entertaining their fantasies? That should be our concern.

I am a large business man in Jubaland and soon Gedo. I have noticed that this is sadly how i am starting to feel. The IDP and SWS people are 100% the root of all the insecurity problem in the south.

The main Reason Gedo/puntland/kismayo ect doesn't have local Shabab problem is because of this, The security people sadly focus on people from SWS or IDP and have seen a MASSIVE reduction in shaydans.

I am a large business man in Jubaland and soon Gedo. I have noticed that this is sadly how i am starting to feel. The IDP and SWS people are 100% the root of all the insecurity problem in the south.

The main Reason Gedo/puntland/kismayo ect doesn't have local Shabab problem is because of this, The security individuals sadly focus on SWS or IDP.

May your businesses flourish.

Absolutely, there is something different about D&M that allows them to be exploited easily.
They are disorganised and socially disenfranchised even in their own homes.

Most of the South's issues would disappear if we figured out how to get their house in order.

Even the foreigner who ran Bosaso port was killed by a D&M man.

in fact, most of the attacks in Puntland are caused by people who are D&M.

We need to stop being politically correct and focus on the real culprits.

Puntland needs to stop allowing free-movement, everyone who stays long-term needs to prove they are capable of supporting themselves or that they have an employer.

The UN and aid agencies need to find a new home for 'IDP's', like THEIR OWN STATE>

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Eelaay are terrorists, plain and simple.

Faroole's deportation policy was very effective..

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
RX recruits1.jpg
RX recruits2.jpg
From Inside Al-Shabaab.

From a SL brother.
Maybe Puntland should try to control this people better and restrict their "freedom" in some areas. But you can't tell them to leave or you have to stop this double faced game and tell us that what everyone knows, that you are seccionists.

Status
Not open for further replies.