looks beautiful mashallah

346ABA8F-6D63-40D2-AA6A-684BCEA05B00.jpeg

CBB22E67-6461-4FD2-A299-32FE2DF419C4.jpeg

980D1437-86A8-4141-AB96-C8581257E84F.jpeg

29162666-EAC1-4CD6-BAC6-4F31D8E3E211.jpeg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
What I noticed along my travels to Xamar and Hargeisa.

Is the massive income inequality where there are nice shots and restaurants everywhere with people going in them right next to people that haven't ate all day and begging.

It's really sad and it makes me angry at those politicians on their inflated wages.

Is the massive income inequality where there are nice shots and restaurants everywhere with people going in them right next to people that haven't ate all day and begging.

It's really sad and it makes me angry at those politicians on their inflated wages.
I’ve noticed that they only build hotels but don’t build houses for the residents

its really sad really

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Seen it in Marrakech too. Africa surly has a issue with inequality. The King's Summer Place is next to the richest part of the town with the VIP residents and the tourists, which is next to the slums of the slums, the poorest part of the town.

Xamar with the IDP and then the rich diaspora palace, Darusalam for example, Hargesia with the Half London, Nairobi with the Kibera area (the biggest inequality on the face of Africa) (next to it is a Golf Course)

Typical third world 😔

Wouldn’t ever think you’ve been to xamar since your such a strong supporter of SL

Wouldn’t ever think you’ve been to xamar since your such a strong supporter of SL
I mean you aren’t wrong :reallymaury:

maybe he was born before the civil war cause my great grandmother lived in hairgesa and she wasent issaq

we need to go back to the time when Somalis could just visit normal somali cities where they don’t have to worry about their qabil:wow:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I mean you aren’t wrong :reallymaury:

maybe he was born before the civil war cause my great grandmother lived in hairgesa and she wasent issaq

we need to go back to the time when Somalis could just visit normal somali cities where they don’t have to worry about their qabil:wow:

People do travel between cities with no issues - only hatred is online

Trending