Cyberborg exposed by Bahal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyberborg made a thread where he was posing as a Muslim champion and said all Somali atheists should be banned from Somalia.

One of my replies in the thread to him and his ilk was this

"The thing that boggles my mind the most is how the same Somalis who preach about love and unity between Muslims and the whole 'ummah' thing suddenly transform and turn into red-eyed psychopathic moryaan foaming at the mouth, ready to kill, plunder and pillage whenever clan politics is brought up. These Wahhabis are deeply self-loathing because if they truly believed in Muslim unity they would start by dropping clannism and loving all Somali clans since we're all Muslim."

Thanks to Bahal (who provided the link) we find out Cyberborg is exactly the type of Wahhabi hypocrite I was describing in my comment. Click this link and see for urself who this "Muslim champion" sides with in the battle between gaalo Xabashis and Muslim Somalis.

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/1...uthorities-in-recent-years.20023/#post-474947

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
onlf and liyuu attacked my family members i will side with Xabashi before them. no good muslim attacks another muslim especially nomads and kills them for sport. your just irate that I exposed you as munafiiqs you go to these lengths to defend and protect apostates subhanallah

onlf and liyuu attacked my family members i will side with Xabashi before them. no good muslim attacks another muslim especially nomads and kills them for sport. your just irate that I exposed you as munafiiqs you go to these lengths to defend apostates subhanallah

z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
onlf and liyuu attacked my family members i will side with Xabashi before them. no good muslim attacks another muslim especially nomads and kills them for sport. your just irate that I exposed you as munafiiqs you go to these lengths to defend and protect apostates subhanallah
There is no evidence that @jugjugwacwac or others are "munafiq". Jugjugwacwac even said the we non-Muslims should keep our non-beliefs to our self, which I interpret as that he has an interest in keeping Somalia majority Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending