Cutting weight is the worst but its 100% worth it.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The more weight i lose, the more High and Happy i feel. Anyone else?

victor-07cf8c5de9f0d473a552c858bcd7e0c6d51f14ae.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Handsome? Eedo @Basra no offence and with all due respect, the guy looks like a retired russian poonstar with that mustasche. He looks like he was taken straight out of the eighties.

Dhee Eeedo is in that age group huuno

oh yeah ive been lifting since 2013, but pandemic ruined my momentum so restarting.

My lifts are still pretty good and these are my current goals in terms of strength

Im actually aiming for a 120lb incline dumbell bench press(120lb on each arm btw)

Currently can do around 100lb so far.

as well as a seated shoulder press with 100lb dumbell

Can do around 80-90 for 5 reps.

I quit barbell benching because it kept giving me tension headaches even when breathing properly(valsalva) but 1 week ago I hit 225 with ease.
120lbs incline dumbbells is not joke sxb, I think the most I've ever hit was 38-40kg for a few reps lol. You'll 100% look jacked as f*ck if you're not some 6'6 lanklet wallahi.

It's a ballache but stick with benching and other compound lifts sxb. Fullbody workouts on a cut are brutal, but it's amazing for retaining muscle mass. And careful when finish cutting, reverse diet propperly. I turned into a tub of lard after I finished my last cut lol

The more weight i lose, the more High and Happy i feel. Anyone else?
Same! i've recently lose 25.0 pounds so far! it feels so rewarding! at my heaviest i was 168.8, and right now i'm currently 143.8, and goal is to be 115.0 pounds

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
120lbs incline dumbbells is not joke sxb, I think the most I've ever hit was 38-40kg for a few reps lol. You'll 100% look jacked as f*ck if you're not some 6'6 lanklet wallahi.

It's a ballache but stick with benching and other compound lifts sxb. Fullbody workouts on a cut are brutal, but it's amazing for retaining muscle mass. And careful when finish cutting, reverse diet propperly. I turned into a tub of lard after I finished my last cut lol
i use to love compound lifts but acid reflux eliminated all of them except bench press and even bench press gives me weird vertigo/tension headaches so i primarily do dumbells.

If i didnt have any of those health issues, i would 100% go back to them and I strongly recommend compound lifts for sure.

yeah im like 5'10 ish so I won't be built like a stick.

Manlet comes with benefits as well LOL

Trending

Latest posts