Cutting of my 27 inches hair

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I've had enough of it... I am so done. I don't want no hair anymore. I am so tired of waking up 1 hour early before uni and doing my hair and donning on my khimar, no one sees my hair anyway
This is my desired hairstyle:
e036f14437d8edd6f51922f8dc7e7b3c.jpg

Gabdho, do you think I should go for it???

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
acuthubillah sister please don’t
you’ll be so much happier with long hair
if you have less curly hair (wavy/straight/very light soft curls) i’d suggest you braid your hair and clip it into a bun so it’s more manageable
if you have curly hair (ringlets) just make around eight braids (i make like 30 but i have really thick hair) and keep those braids for a week and when you go out, put it into a bun (the braids into a bun, not take your hair out)

Daacad90

if you have less curly hair (wavy/straight/very light soft curls) i’d suggest you braid your hair and clip it into a bun so it’s more manageable
if you have curly hair (ringlets) just make around eight braids (i make like 30 but i have really thick hair) and keep those braids for a week and when you go out, put it into a bun (the braids into a bun, not take your hair out)
My hair is 3b

Daacad90

It looks something like this:
curltype-model-3b.jpg

Daacad90

My friends mum gave her some money to do her hair for aroos. When she when to the salon she got all her hair cut instead of styling it. We went and got nandos and creams with the money:mjlol:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
My hair is 3b
same here (mines a bit looser than the picture you showed)
braids is a good idea (i’m personally really lazy) but i just throw it into a neat bun and put on a tight hijab and tie my hair around while i sleep so nothing happens
just wash it around every four days and oil it well

Trending

Latest posts