Cute people come in. I got something to ask you.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Mind telling me those tips you speak of? I don’t want ugly kids. I also need a backup plan if my future hubby is ugly
:feedme::feedme::feedme:

Breath sis, you are the main attraction and he's just a spectator that doesn't leave the carnival that is your life. I'd first advise you to go for a guy you are at least attracted to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Breath sis, you are the main attraction and he's just a spectator that doesn't leave the carnival that is your life. I'd first advise you to go for a guy you are at least attracted to.

I don’t know maclima soph, perhaps brainwashing I’m good at it but id like more :diddyass:

Villainess

:ufdup: Nayaa... You only had rights when you came into this western world... Xalimos serve no use or purpose other than to cook and clean for the noble Faraxs...

hey, it’s 50/50. If I’m over here beautifying myself for you and going thru years of child bearing pain while cleaning, im not gonna set a finger in the kitchen. You earn da money and da food

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don’t know maclima soph, perhaps brainwashing I’m good at it but id like more :diddyass:

The #1 rule to brainwashing is getting your victim. I mean lovely subject to repeat the same slogan over and over again. They will come to believe it be true and if you can't quite break them you'll at least soften their stance. I learned my techniques from the father of the Chinese Republic, Chairman Mao.

Villainess

The #1 rule to brainwashing is getting your victim. I mean lovely subject to repeat the same slogan over and over again. They will come to believe it be true and if you can't quite break them you'll at least soften their stance. I learned my techniques from the father of the Chinese Republic, Chairman Mao.
Ahh, so what I learned.

me: You will buy me a whole island
victim: What? Never!
me: i said you will buy me whatever I want
now ingrained in the victims mind
😁👍🏽

Villainess

Who’s the victim 👀
You
giphy.gif