Cute couples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a farax and xalimo up please and thank u
image.jpeg

I WAS CONFOUNDED BY YOUR APPARENT CONTRADICTION IN THAT YOU LIKED THE POST BUT EXPRESSED DISSATISFACTION WITH POST AS WELL!
it a natural thing people change views besides, likes and dislikes, are not based on my feelings. but are to play with your insecurities and self-esteem

it a natural thing people change views besides, likes and dislikes, are not based on my feeling. but are play with your insecurities and self-esteem
Exactly how does your choice of rating on this particular thread pull on my insecurities? i fail to follow the logic

Exactly how does your choice of rating on this particular thread pull on my insecurities? i fail to follow the logic
it did since we talking about it, or you're trying to find dirt on me. I still don't see your point, people change views I could like your post. and the next post you could make a case support killing and I could dislike your post, get over it

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I find public affection extremely cringey and hard to watch. Seriously, what’s the point of doing it? Showing off to poor single men? Don’t give me the love BS because that’s behind the door stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending