Cute Boy in Somalia Dances to Cardi B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Kids are losing their innocence too soon. The days where kids would only listen to Disney songs are long gone.

My baby cousin was rapping to Gucci mane's I get the bag today. I was mortified.

Jeesto

VIP
When you come home hungry af and enter the kitchen and you see bariis surbiyaan with raisins and stuff in it iyo roasted hilib :ohhhdamn::lawd:
v67gWm.gif

Kids are losing their innocence too soon. The days where kids would only listen to Disney songs are long gone.

My baby cousin was rapping to Gucci mane's I get the bag today. I was mortified.

Why would you be surprised since you know the song yourself? why expect any better from him? Allah is my witness I don't even know who that guy even is, much less his song, and here you are blaming a little kid for knowing what you already know yourself.

At least he is not picking up bad deeds for this since he hasn't reached puberty yet, you should wean yourself off these satanic songs, a piece of advice.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why would you be surprised since you know the song yourself? why expect any better from him? Allah is my witness I don't even know who that guy even is, much less his song, and here you are blaming a little kid for knowing what you already know yourself.

At least he is not picking up bad deeds for this since he hasn't reached puberty yet, you should wean yourself off these satanic songs, a piece of advice.

Did you repent to Allah swt since you looted, killed and raped people?

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Why are Somali people especially the kids in Somalia so dark :mindblown: Amisom soldiers have been getting too frisky :susp:

Don’t get confused between Somalis and Diana abusers sxb. Somalis and lighter brown skin isn’t mutually exclusive :gucciwhat:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

How is your essays about the Bermuda Triangle coming along oh son of Burundi Congo Rwanda Botswana Kenya Uganda kkk

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

I was called “old” for asking who cardi B was?:francis:

Why are Somali people especially the kids in Somalia so dark :mindblown: Amisom soldiers have been getting too frisky :susp:
The vast majority of Somalis in Somalia and all Somali regions are very dark skinned. Youtube videos of a crowd in any Somali city and you'll see.

Idk where people got the idea that most Somalis are light skin.

The vast majority of Somalis in Somalia and all Somali regions are very dark skinned. Youtube videos of a crowd in any Somali city and you'll see.

Idk where people got the idea that most Somalis are light skin.

As a half habar awal half majerteen breed I am 100% banu hashim so I mistakenly thought most people had good genes like mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending