Cut my hair and i fucked up

This quarantine ting has made hella people cut thier hair so I thought why not try it. I watched hella yt videos and these mother fuckers had me feel hella confident. I had a nice fro going and I cut that shit off and when i tryed to line myself up :meleshame: my arthritis started acting up my hands were suddenly turned into those of a 79 year old Parkinson's patient. My advice to my brothers don't do it these youtube video self barbers are paid actors.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I feel ashamed to be a grown man unable to cut his own hair :meleshame: i feel like it's a life skill just as important as driving lol. I'm tempted to get a razor and go fully bald ngl.

my hair covers the front and side of my head so luckily, I can survive without a lineup.

the sides and back are getting kinda long though

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ah nigga don't hate me cause I'm beautiful nigga. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee - yee ass haircut, you'd get some bytches on yo d1ck. Oh, better yet, maybe Tanisha'll call your dog ass if she stops fuckin' with that brain surgeon or lawyer she fucking with. Nigga

Ah nigga don't hate me cause I'm beautiful nigga. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee - yee ass haircut, you'd get some bytches on yo d1ck. Oh, better yet, maybe Tanisha'll call your dog ass if she stops fuckin' with that brain surgeon or lawyer she fucking with. Nigga

is this GTA 5 lmao:dead:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
This quarantine ting has made hella people cut thier hair so I thought why not try it. I watched hella yt videos and these mother fuckers had me feel hella confident. I had a nice fro going and I cut that shit off and when i tryed to line myself up :meleshame: my arthritis started acting up my hands were suddenly turned into those of a 79 year old Parkinson's patient. My advice to my brothers don't do it these youtube video self barbers are paid actors.
too late ive allerady done it

Macalin M

Out here
Lamar is OJ

Trending