Cushites halimo vs Bantu halimo warring on tiktok

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
There is no such thing as a cushitic Bantu it's an oxymoron I've never even heard such an idiotic thing before, I feel secondhand embarrassment for that girl. Bantus should be proud of their ethnicity personally I would never want to be associated with my sometime persecutors. Low self esteem.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:Fariid faraxalan faraha subag kuu leh! That's right! Tell them!

Their claims of being "indigenous" to our lands was getting to my nerves, walaahi.

We need to start giving out Bantu reparations for the paid we cussed them over the gene rations. Atleast 1k a month per Bantu so they can replace us. Hopefully they will use somalia better than we had.

Their claims of being "indigenous" to our lands was getting to my nerves, walaahi.
no one takes these people seriously anymore with their historical revisionism, the ones in america even claim to be aboriginal to america they even have a movement based on this absurd lie

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
We need to start giving out Bantu reparations for the paid we cussed them over the gene rations. Atleast 1k a month per Bantu so they can replace us. Hopefully they will use somalia better than we had.
The arabs should pay reparation, we didn’t brought them into Somalia, and sold them off.

Trending