• no, just kidding i mean hell yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

take a look at these cushites in kenya dont know if their oromo or rendille or somali
all i know is they speak swahili and rep cushites

@Apollo @Factz @SOMALI GENERAL @NFD get in here boys and help me figure out this puzzle which ethnic cushite group do they belong to

anyhow good to see these guys repping cushites they also have the stereotypical cushitic looks and features the women looks somali the most

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

thier from the north eastern province thier videos are getting a couple of thousand of views
if anyone can help out and tell me which ethnic group they belong to that would help

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
giphy.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

3K4h.gif

on a real note is thier realy cushite pride :siilaanyolaugh:

is this the end of blm halimos for good
upload_2019-4-10_17-27-25.jpeg
:siilaanyosmile:
:manny:
either way its looking good for the procushtie movement

:salute:join the movement my fellow halimos, the movement for winners and no victims allowed

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

thier from the north eastern province thier videos are getting a couple of thousand of views
if anyone can help out and tell me which ethnic group they belong to that would help
This is what you get when you abolish slavery. Strong, young non-Somali cushites are wasting their time with unproductive qashin like this when they could be harvesting bundles and bundles of cotton each day. What a waste.
:francis:

They are speaking Oromo in the Orma Warday dialect, similar to Borana but a little different.

Come to think of it, these guys might be Garri. Their accent is a bit harsh, usually an indicator of someone who speaks both Oromo and Somali.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They are speaking Oromo in the Orma Warday dialect, similar to Borana but a little different.

Come to think of it, these guy might be Garri. Their accent is a bit harsh, usually an indicator of someone who speaks both Oromo and Somali.
:obama:thanks for letting me know

these guys look very somali, they have such somali features, am guessing they are grouped with somalis as cushites in kenya and are regarded as such

anyhow look at this the oromo hes having a little playfight with his somali timo jilac friend, they must live quite close to somalis in kenya and in the nfd and north eastern province

:mjkkk: I hope they have a good relationship together and a common bond against the Madows

good to see cushties are getting along in a distant planet:mjhaps: :rejoice:

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This is what you get when you abolish slavery. Strong, young non-Somali cushites are wasting their time with unproductive qashin like this when they could be harvesting bundles and bundles of cotton each day. What a waste.
:francis:

images

in what world are you going to get skinny oromo geeljire nomads to pick shit of the floor, some oromos might majority dont especially these skinny ass oromo nomads:ohreally:

Come to think of it, these guys might be Garri. Their accent is a bit harsh, usually an indicator of someone who speaks both Oromo and Somali.
So they are Garres.
:dabcasar:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Most likely or Wardey but they shifted to speaking Somali over Oromo.
yeah i keep noticing oromos and somalis swap people alot

its not the oromos who have absorbed somalis but oromos have been absorbed aswell
just shows that somalis and oromos are very close almost like twins :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.