Cursing

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My parents curse me and my three siblings a lot.

If we ever do something so small like not clean one cup or say you don't want to do something they force you to do ..
It's the end of the world.
The curses are so bad, for example " may you enter the deepest pits of hell" it's worse when said in Somali.

If we fail something they say remember my curse, you got it.

Is this acceptable in Islam? It's like they have no affection for us
Either. Never heard my mother or father say they love us
In my entire life.

My siblings have problems now I think because of all the curses we have endured in our life. Nothing ever goes right
We all failures in life and this makes me deppressed.

I want to run away

What does islam say about parents curse?

Abraham's fathered cursed him alot but a curse avails not if its unwarranted. If youre not worse than the average somali, assume their curses as unanswered, it only avails if you believe it.

My parents curse me and my three siblings a lot.

If we ever do something so small like not clean one cup or say you don't want to do something they force you to do ..
It's the end of the world.
The curses are so bad, for example " may you enter the deepest pits of hell" it's worse when said in Somali.

If we fail something they say remember my curse, you got it.

Is this acceptable in Islam? It's like they have no affection for us
Either. Never heard my mother or father say they love us
In my entire life.

My siblings have problems now I think because of all the curses we have endured in our life. Nothing ever goes right
We all failures in life and this makes me deppressed.

I want to run away

What does islam say about parents curse?
Is this a serious honest post?

I swear to God it's real
Remember running away won't solve anything, so don't run away from home. Maybe your parents have issues within themselves and are struggling to deal with their issues and it's coming out towards you and your siblings. It's unfortunate but just have patience and never curse them back. Respect them no matter what. I'm sorry for the way they are treating you but remember your not the problem. Sometimes parents go through things and are to embarrassed to express to the children what their going through in order to seem or maintain like they are all put together.

Trending