Cursed continent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i have not been able to figure out is why our ancestors choose to live in such a shitty and dusty continent. If i had been given the ability to move at the beginning of time to any continent i would have chosen America! Hands down the best continent in this entire world. It has hot and cold regions and temperate regions and receives lots of rainfall.

Why did our ancestors choose to stay in the cursed continent? Why did they not move and conquer the americas before the natives moved from siberia? I mean it was basically the out of africa exodus for all but cursed africans today. Everyone left but africans stayed with shitty tsetse flies, abundant wild dangerous animals and shitty trees. America is the paradise i would have chosen.

What about you? what continent would you have chosen during the out of Africa exodus.

:jcoleno::lawd::kendrickcry:

main-qimg-9915ac215b29ce8d76f4078f631b4740-c
maxresdefault.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
As they say, Africa is the motherland for all humanity... There's no need to blame the continent for its harsh conditions or even its bad stereotypes.

BLAME THE DWELLERS OF THE CONTINENT... NOT THE CONTINENT..

IT'S NOT THE ANCESTORS WHO MADE THE CONTINENT LIKE THIS... IT'S THE DESCENDANTS...

We can do better even though, we didn't make it to be such a mess... Some of us were prolly born there while it was a mess..... so, shall we say "we didn't do it, hence it ain't our business to reconstruct/rebuild the continent

You can make a desert or a semi arid land to be a land full of oases & greeny.

That means you don't have to blame the land/earth, but instead work hard to change the cirscumstances of the land and people.. which most african lack... they lack hard work % determination to change the continent, but instead end up being a corrupt, unproductive, filled with inferior complexes, so on.

There's nothing to regret..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What i have not been able to figure out is why our ancestors choose to live in such a shitty and dusty continent. If i had been given the ability to move at the beginning of time to any continent i would have chosen America! Hands down the best continent in this entire world. It has hot and cold regions and temperate regions and receives lots of rainfall.

Why did our ancestors choose to stay in the cursed continent? Why did they not move and conquer the americas before the natives moved from siberia? I mean it was basically the out of africa exodus for all but cursed africans today. Everyone left but africans stayed with shitty tsetse flies, abundant wild dangerous animals and shitty trees. America is the paradise i would have chosen.

What about you? what continent would you have chosen during the out of Africa exodus.

:jcoleno::lawd::kendrickcry:

main-qimg-9915ac215b29ce8d76f4078f631b4740-c
maxresdefault.jpg

Weed

Dude. Africa is gigantic and has places with abundance of vegetable land, fruits and animals. But the desert became bigger and separated us from the north. Shit became harder after the expansion of the sahara desert. Irregular rainfall and constant drought has made it impossible to build permanent civilizations also.

You are right, but you are ignoring the hardships the indians had in the ice age that up north. People lived without medicine and technology, so maybe we had it better in africa. Our ancestors simply didn't want to chase game further north like the rest.

As they say, Africa is the motherland for all humanity... There's no need to blame the continent for its harsh conditions or even its bad stereotypes.

BLAME THE DWELLERS OF THE CONTINENT... NOT THE CONTINENT..

IT'S NOT THE ANCESTORS WHO MADE THE CONTINENT LIKE THIS... IT'S THE DESCENDANTS...

We can do better even though, we didn't make it to be such a mess... Some of us were prolly born there while it was a mess..... so, shall we say "we didn't do it, hence it ain't our business to reconstruct/rebuild the continent

You can make a desert or a semi arid land to be a land full of oases & greeny.

That means you don't have to blame the land/earth, but instead work hard to change the cirscumstances of the land and people.. which most african lack... they lack hard work % determination to change the continent, but instead end up being a corrupt, unproductive, filled with inferior complexes, so on.

There's nothing to regret..
Native americans were inept and tribalistic savages according to the european settlers and even were cannibals and worse than some africans in some ways and yet they still had the most beautiful land that now everyone wants to come to.

The man may be cursed but some lands were blessed from the start of time.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Native americans were inept and tribalistic savages according to the european settlers and even were cannibals and worse than some africans in some ways and yet they still had the most beautiful land that now everyone wants to come to.

The man may be cursed but some lands were blessed from the start of time.

Maybe America is blessed because it allows ALL religion to be free and also the US dollar has "IN GOD WE TRUST" Bless the United States of America. Ameen.

Keeysan

The humble one
Africa was just as beautiful. Maybe when Sahara became crap. Lake Chad (and Lake Congo) were giant inland seas.:rejoice:

Humanity started here. Our evolution might as well be slowly upgrading to something else:patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.