Currently trapped in a Blizzard now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
The front end of a monster blizzard that's expected to impact more than 70 million people began dumping snow on the nation's capital Friday, as an army of plows fought to keep open major arteries and transportation systems long enough to allow thousands of workers to get home before the worst hit.
Officials say Washington's Metro subway system is set to shut down entirely late Friday night and remain closed through Sunday for the safety of workers and riders. Underground stations usually stay open during major snowstorms. Mayor Muriel Bowser urged government workers to head home by the early afternoon, warning the storm had "life and death implications."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/2...races-for-potentially-historic-snowstorm.html

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
All the best. I've got relatives down in the DMV area. I'll keep y'all in my dua IA.

I read you guys are getting 90 cm (3 feet) of snow.

:jcoleno:

How is that even possible? I've never experienced even half that amount of snow in my life I believe at one time.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I read you guys are getting 90 cm (3 feet) of snow.

:jcoleno:

How is that even possible? I've never experienced even half that amount of snow in my life I believe at one time.
It was around 70 F during Christmas Day, it was so warm this winter. The weather's has it spurts of randomness at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts