Curly hair & Moisture

Mozart

You need people like me
Ladies, what do you use to moisturise your hair? I'm a guy so my hair is shorter but I use head & shoulders every morning and then after gym and I think it has ruined my scalp.
No matter how much I wash it my hair is so dry . I've tried my mums shampoo but it just makes my scalp flaky.
Any suggestions for a moisturiser ? Non-oil based please cause that just makes it even drier for me. My hair is also naturally fine/thin so a thick moisturiser won't work.
Thanks

HTB1D8M9a.WF3KVjSZPhq6xclXXaz.jpg

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
well...
Rule 1.) do n o t shampoo more than 2x a week EVER
2.) use quite a bit of conditioner at first, after a while you can use less and less over time
3.) if you use products your hair gains dependency to them, use oils like olive/castor instead, some oils dry your hair out tho, if you must use a leave in conditioner (idk your hair type so :vo3yidw:)
4.) ~ scalp massages and deep conditioning ~

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
If you insist on using head and shoulders use the one that’s two in one with conditioner and only use it twice a week and use an oil or something to moisturise. Your hair is dry because you are washing it too often. Just use water in the morning and after gym.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Apply creams and brush your only when wet.

Don’t put oil on your hair unless it is after a cream based product. Oil seals in moisture but does not moisturize your hair.

Do not use a towel to dry your hair. It will cause frizz and breakage. Use cotton instead, like a t-shirt.

Sleep on a satin pillowcase or bonnet/durag to protect your hair from frizz.

Do not wash your hair every day. Once or twice a week is recommended and use shampoos and conditioners that are sulfate and silicon free.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I learned all of this from watching people on YouTube. You should watch some natural hair youtubers to learn more.

Trending

Latest posts