Curing people from autism and schizophrenia is bad According to high IQ twitter users

Twitter intellectuals disagree:

man said neurodiversty :cryinglaughsmiley: wallahi I’m done
People Wearing sweaty tiger costumes > helping millions of people with severe autism :susp: furries make me sick

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
What’s the Islamic view of gene editing mental disorders/disabilities sxb:cosbyhmm:

Maybe there's a natural remedy for this disorder/condition. People think it is LINKED to vitamin D deficiency.

Here's a scientific paper saying

"Core Symptoms of Autism Improved After Vitamin D Supplementation"
https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/135/1/e196.full.pdf

Maybe it is that simple, but Allah knows best. Maybe this is why Islam says don't lock up such people in the home, hidden away, maybe let them have sunlight?
Maybe it is that simple, but Allah knows best

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Autism does make some ppl geniuses. I wonder how they will react after the treatment reverses the disorder.

hqdefault.jpg

What kind of stupid parents would let them experiment this gene editing on their baby? And when the gene editing goes bad and they accidentally “erase” something vital and the kid comes out mutated, a vegetable or a psychopath with no human emotions?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What kind of stupid parents would let them experiment this gene editing on their baby? And when the gene editing goes bad and they accidentally “erase” something vital and the kid comes out mutated, a vegetable or a psychopath with no human emotions?

Chinese parents are already ordering designer babies with blue eyes, they would have no trouble with a real issue like Autism

Tukraq

VIP
Chinese parents are already ordering designer babies with blue eyes, they would have no trouble with a real issue like Autism
I feel sad for the Chinese most colonized people I've ever seen, this is why soy shouldn't be part of you main diet

Apollo

VIP

Most East Asians have mild autism. :dead:

And most Europeans have mild Schizophrenia. :mjlol: White people always do the weirdest things.

There's many reasons autism is caused other than genetics like infections and fertility drugs. There's no point in doing this. Schizophrenics who take their medication function like everyone else. This should only be limited to very serious hereditary diseases.

Apollo

VIP
There's many reasons autism is caused other than genetics like infections and fertility drugs. There's no point in doing this. Schizophrenics who take their medication function like everyone else. This should only be limited to very serious hereditary diseases.

There are severe and mild forms of those conditions. The severe versions are extremely debilitating and should be eradicated.

You have severe and mild forms of those conditions. The severe versions are extremely debilitating and should be eradicated.

I thought DNA editing was only done on sperm and eggs, when did they start doing it on live humans?

In a related topic, I was recently told that in registries across North America, the number of Somalis who have donated bone marrow is thought to be in the lower single digits. We have a problem on our hands.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I thought DNA editing was only done on sperm and eggs, when did they start doing it on live humans?

In a related topic, I was recently told that in registries across North America, the number of Somalis who have donated bone marrow is thought to be in the lower single digits. We have a problem on our hands.

Somalis only donate to their families and not strangers.

Trending