Cuqdad consumed SLers outraged at Somaliland politician for congratulating Sadia Yasin and espousing Somalinimo

bidenkulaha

GalYare
That guy maybe should calm down. Soomaalinimo doesn't have to mean any kind of political union
It’s because SL status quo means it’s unlikely ictiraaf gets any traction should Somalia make progress. SLs case for independence is one of the weakest in the world let’s be honest. So being on good terms with rest of Somalia is a threat to independence as there’s no longer an outside threat you can convince is desperate to genocide you.

Which is why anyone who genuinely cares about uniting all Somali regions should instead of attacking SL for secession ambitions, should focus on rebuilding a strong political system within Somalia and economy that sucks in all Somalis. Xamar is already becoming that with increased migration from SL, PL and even Galbeed.

I see why that guy is angry when a SL politician celebrates somalinimo.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I saw this on Twitter, the miskiin women was getting attacked since last night, shameless and cuqdad ridden seccenist Landers have no shame.

The things they get outraged at lol while celebrating LGBT NGOs/ Christian missionaries and Netherland’s King birthday
Here's my take.

A woman congratulating a fellow woman for a historic achievement, and typical lander incel looking from a qabilist lens saw her congratulating a PLer Carab Saalax(not MJ but close) and thought she was a "neo-faqash". They have cuqdad for anything PL/MJ/Harti/Darood even though Carab Saalax aren't Darood but an MJ allied clan.

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic 🇸🇱
Here's my take.

A woman congratulating a fellow woman for a historic achievement, and typical lander incel looking from a qabilist lens saw her congratulating a PLer Carab Saalax(not MJ but close) and thought she was a "neo-faqash". They have cuqdad for anything PL/MJ/Harti/Darood even though Carab Saalax aren't Darood but an MJ allied clan.
These cuqdad ridden are a funny bunch, I welcome their isolation ideology, let them hate from the outside while the big players dictate their future.

These cuqdad ridden are a funny bunch, I welcome their isolation ideology, let them hate from the outside while the big players dictate their future.
While "Darood" and Hawiye are building alliances based on mutual interest, they are busy chewing qat calling for a 91 sequel trying into isku dir between Jerbertis and Somalis, and the Carab Saalax eedo is caught in their cuqdad for her M* affiliation. We left them in the dust, they are politically irrelevant.

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic 🇸🇱
While "Darood" and Hawiye are building alliances based on mutual interest, they are busy chewing qat calling for a 91 sequel trying into isku dir between Jerbertis and Somalis, and the Carab Saalax eedo is caught in their cuqdad for her M* affiliation. We left them in the dust, they are politically irrelevant.
I agree, Darood and Hawiye are looking past their differences and building alliance based on their mutual interests while moving forward to rebuild the country. The political landscape of Somalia is increasingly more based on ideologies rather than qabil compared to a couple of years ago.
The SNM projects biggest nightmare is a mutual understanding between daarod( especially Kabbalax) and Hawiye, that’s why they are doing everything in their power to do isku dir between us. But they don’t realize that none of these qabils harbor cuqdad like them, we forget and move on

I agree, Darood and Hawiye are looking past their differences and building alliance based on their mutual interests while moving forward to rebuild the country. The political landscape of Somalia is increasingly more based on ideologies rather than qabil compared to a couple of years ago.
The SNM projects biggest nightmare is a mutual understanding between daarod( especially Kabbalax) and Hawiye, that’s why they are doing everything in their power to do isku dir between us. But they don’t realize that none of these qabils harbor cuqdad like them, we forget and move on.
HSM was the first to endorse Sacdiyo Xaaji Yasin as deputy speaker and she had the backing of Hawiye and MJ/Harti/Kablalax MPs particularly the women votes from multiple clans. This is a historic win for beesha Dumar/Haween.

Trending

Latest posts