cunsuri trolls in ilhan omars sworning in youtube video

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So when we are good, everyone claims Somalis but not when we are xaar? :gucciwhat:
:nahgirl:Arabs
:nahgirl:Madows
:trumpsmirk:Welcome whites
:drakelaugh:

Arabs love claiming us when we do something good. Other than that we're just a bunch of third world pirates to them. I get so sick of them coming up to me and asking if Somalis speak Arabic.
lucille-portable.gif

I remember seeing that Geography Now: Differences Between Arab countries video on youtube, and saw so many of them ayrabs in the comments, salty as hell towards all the proud Somalis listing our glorious history. They don't like proud blacks who see themselves as better than them. We need to leave that useless league and cut all ties with them sandn*ggers.
:hillarybiz:

Arabs love claiming us when we do something good. Other than that we're just a bunch of third world pirates to them. I get so sick of them coming up to me and asking if Somalis speak Arabic.
lucille-portable.gif

I remember seeing that Geography Now: Differences Between Arab countries video on youtube, and saw so many of them ayrabs in the comments, salty as hell towards all the proud Somalis listing our glorious history. They don't like proud blacks who see themselves as better than them. We need to leave that useless league and cut all ties with them sandn*ggers.
:hillarybiz:

I'm so confused about this thread did op change the title number one I don't see any cunsuri people in the comments only somalis second I see people mentioning arabs for no reason:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending