Culusow's terrorist uncle (Alitixaad) declares war on Puntland!

Faan waynaa. His deegaan is under AS control and he has the nerve to talk about a president whose special forces were liberating hawiye towns just few months ago.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
After we have just come out of 30 year civil war it's not a smart decisicion to resort to war to solve these issues. It's much wiser for puntland and FGS to come to the table and have a reconciliation.

Faan waynaa. His deegaan is under AS control and he has the nerve to talk about a president whose special forces were liberating hawiye towns just few months ago.

We are far stronger today than we were in the 1990s, even if this terrrorist had any power aside from flapping his gums, he and his fellow criminals would not pose a significant threat.

I posted these threats to show everyone, the kind of people we are forced to share a nation with.

Last edited:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
We are far stronger today than we were in the 1990s, even if this terrrorist had any power aside from flapping his gums, he and his fellow criminals would not pose a significant threat.

I posted these threats to show everyone, the kind of people we are forced to share a nation with.
We can't share anything with these people. Reer PL need to walk up from Somalinimo crap and withdraw from the catastrophic failed union called Somalia.

We can't share anything with these people. Reer PL need to walk up from Somalinimo crap and withdraw from the catastrophic failed union called Somalia.
Stop yourself, this dameer doesn't represent all Somalis.. We are also Somali, how are you going to walk away from yourself? 🀣

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Stop yourself, this dameer doesn't represent all Somalis.. We are also Somali, how are you going to walk away from yourself? 🀣
It appears you have been infected with the Somalinimo virus. Don't worry, we have a vaccine and a cure for you. Soon, you'll be a staunch hardcore Puntland supporter.
:win:

It appears you have been infected with the Somalinimo virus. Don't worry, we have a vaccine and a cure for you. Soon, you'll be a staunch hardcore Puntland supporter.
:win:
Just don't end up like the low iq seccesionists kids sxb.. The slow kid everyone laughs at.. I support puntland and as a member of a federal Somalia. I do not recognize hsm government as the government of Somalia, he failed and the sooner he steps down the better..

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He was part of the terrorist group, Alitixaad, that attacked Puntland in the 1990s. Now he is claiming Culusow has the right to do whatever he wants, and that even the parliament can't question him.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He finalised his nonsense, with a statement that Culusow's "government" had the right to attack Puntland.

Well, I say, kaalay iskeen, there is a bullet with your name on it.

Let those southerns, Alkabaab iyo SNA attack us. We will wipe them out.

There’s rumours circulating that hsm is preparing for an attack on gaalkacyo, this time we won’t be as lenient as 2016

There’s rumours circulating that hsm is preparing for an attack on gaalkacyo, this time we won’t be as lenient as 2016
Lenient?????
Negro, you got your ass whooped.
:mjlaugh:

Hutus only agree to a peace deal when they have been defeated or when victory is impossible. If PL was weak, y'all would have been in Galkacyo and acting like the way you've been acting in Shaballaha Hoose.

Lenient?????
Negro, you got your ass whooped.
:mjlaugh:

Hutus only agree to a peace deal when they have been defeated or when victory is impossible. If PL was weak, y'all would have been in Galkacyo and acting like the way you've been acting in Shaballaha Hoose.
I’m cumar maxamuud bro I’m not a HutuπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Threatening inside the ATMIS Bunkers? Was it CCW that was crying about how Hawiye Females complaining about lack of condoms? Dayuus getting his mother/daughter being raped in front of him and can't do shit threatening others. Waa aabow kan yar iga celi kan wayn aan iska celiyee

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Just don't end up like the low iq seccesionists kids sxb.. The slow kid everyone laughs at.. I support puntland and as a member of a federal Somalia. I do not recognize hsm government as the government of Somalia, he failed and the sooner he steps down the better..
Yeah I agree I just don't want us to delve in the same path as somaliland begging for ictiraaf

Trending