culusow response

cow

VIP
Culusow response will be a fake outcry. he won't take a single action.

1) culusow won't kick out Ethiopia Ambassador
2) culusow won't bring back somali ambassador from Ethiopia
3) culusow will not ask ATMIS the removal of Ethiopia from ATMIS
4) he won't lift a finger to somaliland

so whatever culusow says tomorrow, if he even says anything won't actually have any weight behind them as it will lack any action.

this is true. Guys this is a major transgression of our boarders. Hadal has mostly gone out the window. At the very least HSM should prepare for is battle to defend, otherwise he is in on it.

cow

VIP
this is true. Guys this is a major transgression of our boarders. Hadal has mostly gone out the window. The very least HSM should prepare for is battle to defend, otherwise he is in on it.

Ethiopia exposed culusow- they already confirmed that they don't recognise somaliland as a independent state- therefore they got the greenlight from culusow

If we accept he knew about the deal, the obvious question is what was he promised in return to keep quiet? The UAE is also heavily involved in this!

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
HSM is a clan focused leader who happens to wield sovereign state power. Imagine if a random clan-chief from the rural regions in the 1960s was suddenly placed in the seat of President Aden Adde and given the latter’s mandate? Why act surprised when that clan chief only sends water and food to his village, and shows little interest in the well-being of the rest of the Nation, let alone important sovereign matters concerning generations to come? Its how he was raised, clan is his second nature.

HSM is that petty clan chief. I expect nothing from him. The worst president since the start of the war.

cow

VIP
Listened to sntv and what a weak ass response so far. It's nearly 12 at somalia and culusow is still hiding.

Listened to sntv and what a weak ass response so far. It's nearly 12 at somalia and culusow is still hiding
Listened to sntv and what a weak ass response so far. It's nearly 12 at somalia and culusow is still hiding.

This CANT HAPPEN UNLESS SOMALIA AGREES ?!

we seen what happened with Kenya and the IMF.

The International Maritime organisation is even more strict !

HSM is part of this deal. He’s a tribal local chieftain who just want to control xamar that’s it.

He doesn’t CARE ABOUT SOMALIA And he used IDIOTS TO DO THE DIRTY WORK FOR HIM. ALL THESE TRIBAL IDIOTS that supported him hope your happy boys better learn amharic.

1704187854792.png
1704187841674.png

1704186748085.png

cow

VIP
I listened to culusow speech. Fuk that clown, as I predicted he said nothing and has taken no actions. This mofo is 100 percent behind this deal.

I listened to culusow speech. Fuk that clown, as I predicted he said nothing and has taken no actions. This mofo is 100 percent behind this deal.
What can he do imo send his abgal militia and his hirab generals to fight 😂😂.
Dude he aint nothing

cow

VIP
What can he do imo send his abgal militia and his hirab generals to fight 😂😂.
Dude he aint nothing

He can demand the removal of ethiopia from atmis. He can can remove ethiopian ambassador from somalia.

But the clown only talked about somalia being somalia, no action whatsoever.

Trending