Culusow looks terrible after he escaped Galmudug

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Subxanallah wallahi wuu rafaaday subxanallah Eebow gaajo cayr hana martiyen :damn: :dead1:

@Jungle war ninka mar dambe yaan la geeyn meeshan he looks like he aged 20 years cuqubo ba ku dhacay :damn:

Dameeri isku hallayn bay hooyadeed dabada uga nuugtaa.

:shaq: escaped kulaha, the dameer HSM belongs to us and he will work to the point of exhaustion for us, so find your own dameer to put to work.

President HSM will come back to HGs state Galmudug once he brings us those 3000 jeberti Eritrean trained souls to our meat grinders frontline.

President HSM will come back to HGs state Galmudug once he brings us those 3000 jeberti Eritrean trained souls to our meat grinders frontline.
not happening after Eritrea refusal to send them. US recognizes that there’s moles in culuslow government so on any grounds HSM is by himself on this. Not to mention he made it obvious with the first 2000 that his intention is to kill them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
not happening after Eritrea refusal to send them. US recognizes that there’s moles in culuslow government so on any grounds HSM is by himself on this. Not to mention he made it obvious with the first 2000 that his intention is to kill them.
These guys forget that Culusow insulted Eritrea and called their leader a dictator. I know Afewerki is aware of this doesnt trust him at all. He is awaiting a more competant President to hand these troops too

Jungle

VIP

Subxanallah wallahi wuu rafaaday subxanallah Eebow gaajo cayr hana martiyen :damn: :dead1:

@Jungle war ninka mar dambe yaan la geeyn meeshan he looks like he aged 20 years cuqubo ba ku dhacay :damn:
Sharif says alot of truth inbetween his jokes lol .

Odayga been ee ku guraayeen cayr gaajo. I'm sure they told him all types of progress would be made instead Waceysle land has been lost due to issues with co-ordination between SNA and Defence Minister orchestrated by them.

He will come back to Xamar looking for a new strategy and he will be all ears :heh:

Idk what they did to our president tho he needs a rest :gucciwhat:

Bro when to Dhusomareb just to come out looking like a damn Rasta 😂😂
IMG_8900.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending