Cuffing season is upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the consideration my friend but I need someone from back home - af Soomaali is very important to me. I also don't want someone who has a passport and will go back forth to to the west and faraha ka baxo - ariga iyo kuwaas waxba isma dhaamaan.

:damn:

In other words, someone who can't travel. Does that mean the fella with the passport has many choices and you want a guy oo aan "faraha ka baxin?"

Gegiroor - If you actively supported Somalis back home with your wealth and energy a lot of people would not be feeling despair. I feel like some of you are pretend Muslims in a way - you don't pass the litmus test besides looking the part and sounding the part. You're all mouth.

How much can we do with our limited resources? Get real. Of course we support what we can, but how much? Somalia's problems is not about money. It needs an effective state that controls its borders, collects taxes, distributes services, provides jobs, and a healthy business environment so jobs can be created.

S

Shamis

I'm just playing! But I've seen too many grown men who need dhaqan celis and need to be left there for good.

I suggest you guys figure out a way of owning a water company because that's where the biggest potential for change is - besides farming on land you've bought outright. Don't ever rely on this so called government please - they're pirates. Taxes can be imposed right now on the firms they're working with directly but we have no fiscal reports from them whatsoever - not even a rough figure. These people will sell their mothers and call it a victory for the Somali people.

I'm just playing! But I've seen too many grown men who need dhaqan celis and need to be left there for good.

I suggest you guys figure out a way of owning a water company because that's where the biggest potential for change is - besides farming on land you've bought outright. Don't ever rely on this so called government please - they're pirates. Taxes can be imposed right now on the firms they're working with directly but we have no fiscal reports from them whatsoever - not even a rough figure. These people will sell their mothers and call it a victory for the Somali people.

Sorry, we're hijacking Idman's thread. I wasn't referring to this toothless government. I was actually talking about an effective state that rules that country after consensus from all stakeholders. You're right, the current entity is not an a government but pirates who are looting meager resources intended for the helpless people of Somalia.

S

Shamis

Sorry Idman!

Gegiroor, that hasn't happened in Africa in living history - don't hold your breath. Just do what you can while you can. Our resources are actually not meagre - they're astounding. We have so much potential, we can feed a continent with our land and our people are skilled, willing to learn new trades and are hard extremely working and honest to a fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts