• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

Cucknimo to another level

Shmurda

King of NSFW
VIP
I need to move to new york they having white folks licking their feet :diddyass:

White people in Toronto fear jareers they see my darkskin they run across the street all I want is some snowbunnies mayne :mjcry:

HanadR6

Somalispot therapist
VIP
I need to move to new york they having white folks licking their feet :diddyass:

White people in Toronto fear jareers they see my darkskin they run across the street all I want is some snowbunnies mayne :mjcry:
Come to london and ruin there blood line kkkkk, these bitches dont care where they came from, all they want is some black **** kkkk

Shmurda

King of NSFW
VIP
Come to london and ruin there blood line kkkkk, these bitches dont care where they came from, all they want is some black **** kkkk
Im gonna wuss them british cadaans have them yelling out "blimey mate ur wussing me nice innit mate" :heh:

Cadaan women in general are easy its just that half of them fear me the other half want to smash from my experience :hmm:

Just look at the second video op posted the cadaan bytch was clearly getting off to this she was shoving her ass in the air and giving them F me eyes while she kissed their feet. Wallahi she wanted to get ran thru by them niggas :hemad:

Apollo

Staff Member
Black Hebrew Israelites are black supremacists masquerading as a religious cult.

I am shocked at how widespread their ridiculous movement is as I have even seen them in Europe as well.

Shmurda

King of NSFW
VIP
Black Hebrew Israelites are black supremacists masquerading as a religious cult.

I am shocked at how widespread their ridiculous movement is as I have even seen them in Europe as well.
Do you support them is the real question :mjpls:

These niggas accuse Somalis and Ethiopians of enslaving them and they say one day they’ll enslaved us as payback
:russ: They hate horners wlh
If I ever catch em in my city wlh I’m gonna get it cracking just for fun.

Apollo

Staff Member
I felt a literal physical feeling of disgust when that man kissed the boots of those guys, but not when that woman did so.

Am I alone on this? :yloezpe: