Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulation coming soon possibly..

"He believes that once the Dogecoin bubble bursts, there will be regulatory inquiries from bodies such as the SEC and U.S. Congress. “There will be all kinds of regulators running around saying this is proof that crypto can’t control itself,” Hoskinson speculated.

Hoskinson suggested that if this trend continues, the cryptocurrency industry will be regulated to the degree that blockchain projects will be required to get approvals similar to bank charters. Hoskinson explained: “It will be an invitation-only club controlled from the top down, and any freedom that we have managed to pull back from the legacy financial system will be lost.”

At least you bought on a dip. Good luck.

I'm now in conservative mode. No longer super bullish.

Anyhow, good luck to you all. :mybusiness:

Well things aren't looking so nice in crypto, however in clown world shit is absolutely :ahh:

Remember that Waffle token I mentioned a day or two ago that was at .17 cents? Well shit peaked at 0.85 cents, as for those doge variation that I mentionned, the Shiba Inu, Akita Inu and Hokkaido Inu....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt:wow::wow::wow::wow:

If you got a couple hundreds to spare I toss it in Hokkaido Inu or Hachiko Inu (newest one) and let it sit.

Keeysan

The humble one
The ''institutions'' in question are probably Tether, Deltec, Bitfinex, and Binance.

Use stop loss limit orders folks and stay away from shady Bitfinex and sketchy Binance. Also, don't HODL in USDT (fake dollars).

The great rug pull may have started. Probably a disbelief rally soon and in a few weeks the real massive dumps.

Peace.:yacadiim:
You use trading view?

Waking up to a massive market dump is not how I pictured my sunday morning. I'll hold on:shookgabre:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

tenor.gif

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Economist John Maynard Keynes famously said, “The stock market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.”

Doge and Safemoon are distraction pleb coins. The rug pull on these coins will be remarkable.

Economist John Maynard Keynes famously said, “The stock market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.”

Doge and Safemoon are distraction pleb coins. The rug pull on these coins will be remarkable.

buy HOKK (hokkaido inu) instead
trolljames.png

seriously though shit has been going ham, I've 5x'ed already and there's still a good chance it can 100x :gladbron:

Also, NONE of the meme coins, absolutely NONE of them are long term holds. If you're trying to hold some just for the lulz, you should never hold more than 5% of your portfolio's worth in them. Take profits and invest in sustainable and REAL projects, telling you this as a lover of meme coins :ufdup:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
buy HOKK (hokkaido inu) instead View attachment 180991

seriously though shit has been going ham, I've 5x'ed already and there's still a good chance it can 100x :gladbron:

Also, NONE of the meme coins, absolutely NONE of them are long term holds. If you're trying to hold some just for the lulz, you should never hold more than 5% of your portfolio's worth in them. Take profits and invest in sustainable and REAL projects, telling you this as a lover of meme coins :ufdup:

I'm good man, imma stick with XRP and a few other coins. Thanks for the heads up though

i held abit of safemoon these shitcoins are good for quick gains so you can either diversify your portfolio or just buy dips on utility coins with the gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts