Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I don't own any btc in my portfolio and i'll never own it because im still salty i didn't know about it back in 09/10/11

Im relying on the altcoins to give me a second chance

:mjcry::mjkkk:

2013 was the year it broke out of obscurity into semi-public awareness.

'10, '11, '12 it was really really obscure.

I somehow still can't believe it got into the trillion dollar market cap range. It feels surreal.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I don't own any btc in my portfolio and i'll never own it because im still salty i didn't know about it back in 09/10/11

Im relying on the altcoins to give me a second chance

:mjcry::mjkkk:

I only got in last year, now I am an unabashed Bitcoin Maxi :mjhaps:

Apollo

VIP
I only got in last year, now I am an unabashed Bitcoin Maxi :mjhaps:

Bitcoin Maxis are kind of delusional. Listen to this podcast (for the comedic value alone):

They think it is going to 300,000 this year and to 1 million in 2022.

The hopium, LOL. I think it will go max 150K in 2021 and high chance next crypto cycle (2025 bubble) BTC gets overtaken by a yet to be known competitor.

I somehow still can't believe it got into the trillion dollar market cap range. It feels surreal.

To know about it when it was obscure im guessing one would have to be in deep internet forums or have knowledge about the dark web.

i think around 2011-2013 some guy started a dark web market place called silk road, BTC was used as payment for the market.

Imagine all the users of that marketplace and how much they're worth now.

Apollo

VIP

Ethereum came close to 60% of BTC's market cap at the alt peak.

I think this cycle one alt will get to 80% of BTC's market cap.

2025 likely a market cap flip will happen.

ea6041826c909a55fed4d1fb2b664e9f.jpg

i remember all the "BUY BITCOIN" scam looking emails i used to get back in the days :ftw9nwa:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Bitcoin Maxis are kind of delusional. Listen to this podcast (for the comedic value alone):

They think it is going to 300,000 this year and to 1 million in 2022.

The hopium, LOL. I think it will go max 150K in 2021 and high chance next crypto cycle (2025 bubble) BTC gets overtaken by a yet to be known competitor.

We shall see, definitely by end of this month will be a big signal if it can crack 100k+

Apollo

VIP
We shall see, definitely by end of this month will be a big signal if it can crack 100k+

The conservative nature of BTC is what I think will be its demise. The BTC dev team don't want to add anything to it besides simply sending and receiving. No fancy DeFi or other capabilities. The block size of the BTC blockchain was also kept very small to promote decentralization of nodes, but this results in high fees.

I bought a couple of BCH and one BSV for the lulz (at very low prices before this bubble) just in case they take over (low low chance). The guy who owns bitcoin.com is a BCH fan (Roger Ver) and they now also got Kim Dotcom (that fat mega upload entrepreneur) on the BCH team.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The conservative nature of BTC is what I think will be its demise. The BTC dev team don't want to add anything to it besides simply sending and receiving. No fancy DeFi or other capabilities. The block size of the BTC blockchain was also kept very small to promote decentralization of nodes, but this results in high fees.

I bought a couple of BCH and one BSV for the lulz (at very low prices before this bubble) just in case they take over (low low chance). The guy who owns bitcoin.com is a BCH fan (Roger Ver) and they now also got Kim Dotcom (that fat mega upload entrepreneur) on the BCH team.

Their value is more in just being a store of value, than any really utility like some of the altcoins have. Add to that being the market leader/the face of Crypto, its gonna be difficult to unseat

Apollo

VIP
Their value is more in just being a store of value, than any really utility like some of the altcoins have. Add to that being the market leader/the face of Crypto, its gonna be difficult to unseat

For me those two bitcoin alts are a hedge as they may carry on the bitcoin brand. I am not certain how long the store of value thing can play out without good payment methods (liquid network keeps being postponed). I don't recommend getting these two alts as they have a poor performance vs BTC and other alts. Just a moon shot hedge.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This market is insane right now, even a meme coin like Doge is about to enter top 10 of coins purely through Twitter zeitgeist hype :lolbron:

Ey36k8uW8AU1PXW

Welcome me to the crypto world guys I’ve finally bit the bullet. If I’m buying crypto I can guarantee everyone on the fence will too.

This guy at my workplace received 3 EGLD for free yesterday, what are airdrops and how can I get free crypto.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts