Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

+

The low IQ take to sell at Coinbase listing.

=

:wow:

Good luck to you all fighting the bears. :sass1:

low iq been running the market broski :pachah1:

giving myself 2-3 more weeks then I'll be stepping back and enjoy my spoils of war :ahh:

wish me luck saxiib, if all turns out well, inshallah I'll be making the biggest zakat donation of my life may Allah accept it:rejoice:

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
I promised myself to wait before getting into crypto again but now $100 in NKN :gucciwhat:Let’s see

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Already made 600 dollar on my 200 dollar Doge investment. Where are those who were doubting? Soon it will reach 1 dollar :chrisfreshhah:

A Somali brother is behind this new hype coin they are calling the "next Safemoon" called $Orfano
(helping orphans coin).:ftw9nwa:

Seen too many tiktok videos promoting it.
https://www.orfano.io/

they somehow got a shoutout from Akon. :trumpsmirk:

hype/shit coins are on the move these past weeks. Just bought a little to support the movement lol

Last edited:
A Somali brother is behind this new hype coin they are calling the "next Safemoon" called $Orfano
(helping orphans coin).:ftw9nwa:

Seen too many tiktok videos promoting it.
https://www.orfano.io/

they somehow got a shoutout from Akon. :trumpsmirk:

hype/shit coins are on the move these past weeks. Just bought a little to support the movement lol

yoo btw look into SHEESH, 6hrs old, created by this tiktok personality called Aaron Doh. Doxxed himself and all, man has retarded amount of tiktok followers and decent amount of youtube subscribers, knows the Paul brothers too. This just might be the "tiktok" coin just like safemoon was lmfao

Ape in saxiib, that thing will probably 100x easily, only 8mil market cap :shaq:

oh and bonfire just going crazy atm:wow:

T1a

Looks like the great rug pull has started, I’m OUT

Things crypto nerds like to lie to themselves about

“It’s a great project and currently undervalued” ROFL:pachah1:

“Wait until China wakes up price will go up” :russ:

Last edited:

T1a

You are putting Abo T to shame. This happens all the time in a bull market. Study the chart of 2013 and 2017.
6 months of ridiculous growth is not sustainable. Bitcoin to £10k.

Only ethereum bucks bitcoin trend slightly.

Apollo

VIP
6 months of ridiculous growth is not sustainable. Bitcoin to £10k.

Only ethereum bucks bitcoin trend slightly.

Amateur take, never happened in the decade history when BTC broke an ATH that it went back under it. You are not going to make it.

Follow professional crypto technical and fundamental analysts. These hot takes on your own are going to cost you money.

Amateur take, never happened in the decade history when BTC broke an ATH that it went back under it. You are not going to make it.

Follow professional crypto technical and fundamental analysts. These hot takes on your own are going to cost you money.
So are bitcoin, ETH, XRP still bullish now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending