Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Bitcoin just hit 1 trillion market cap o_O

It is competing with gold as a store of value. Gold has a 10 trillion dollar market cap.

Apple (the company) has a 2.2 trillion market cap. IMO, BTC is worth more than shitty ass Apple. So there is still room for upside.

@cawaale don't sell because of my fear mongering. There is a high potential for upside in all cryptos at the moment (next few weeks), just realize we may be near local tops. 😂 I foresee lower crypto prices in the summer (all coins).

People became millionaires on crypto when the market caps were small (as in the millions or single digit billions).

These coins you are holding have market caps in the hundreds of billions/quarter of a trillion. You are never going to become a millionaire on it.

New people often only look at the token price, but forget market cap, learn about market cap, especially fully diluted market cap.

Not at all, everything the SEC has charged Ripple Labs with still holds firm. The judge only dismissed investigating the personal finances of the executives as the judge deemed it irrelevant to the argument whether the XRP token is an illegal unregistered security or not. This court case can drag on for months. XRP could go all the way to $5-$10 for all we know and then suddenly crash back to under $1 overnight. It is not a safe long term investment. On top of that, this project goes against the ethos of crypto and is just a centralized bankster coin. I don't understand what you guys like about it.

PS. Accredited Institutional investors value Ripple Labs Inc on the private market at 2 to 3 billion, (as of April 2021) despite Ripple Labs having over 75 billion on their corporate balance sheet (a whopping -96% discount). They must know something that retail investors don't know.

This doge meme scam coin always pumps during bull markets, but then during the bear market it loses 99% of its value. Just ignore it, never buy it.

Dude..

..if you just got in, you might be buying near the local top.

Buy on days when everything has crashed -25%. Not at all time highs.

Bro its the second slap in the face for the sec their arguments are weak i dont see them gaining the upper hand

:superman:

Apollo

VIP
Bro its the second slap in the face for the sec their arguments are weak i dont see them gaining the upper hand

:superman:

This stuff will drag on for months and then suddenly at the end the SEC might pull a true rug pull. My fudding of XRP is because I want you guys to make money in a safu way, not risky stuff.

Look at this German company's stock chart:

NpaL0mc.jpg

I don't want you guys to get rugged.

This stuff will drag on for months and then suddenly at the end the SEC might pull a true rug pull. My fudding of XRP is because I want you guys to make money in a safu way, not risky stuff.

Look at this German company's stock chart:

NpaL0mc.jpg

I don't want you guys to get rugged.

This why its important to invest money you know you can lose i invested an amount which im comfortable with losing incase anything goes sideways.

but if someone chucks their life savings without doing enough research and relying on opinions then they're a fool

Plus i got other coins im relying on to moonshot got in some at low mc tokens through bsc with decent utility i hope they pay off

Vechain& Holo ill be taking profs soon its close to my desried point to take a certain percent out.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
This why its important to invest money you know you can lose i invested an amount which im comfortable with losing incase anything goes sideways.

but if someone chucks their life savings without doing enough research and relying on opinions then they're a fool

Crypto zoomers and millennials often go all-in. I swear they mostly do this from the ones I have been talking to. Only Gen X and boomers have the discipline to invest only max 2%-10% of their net worth in crypto.

But even boomers are now feeling the fomo, I heard Walmart executives have yolo'd billions into BTC (it is a rumour, google it). :chrisfreshhah:

Crypto zoomers and millennials often go all-in. I swear they mostly do this from the ones I have been talking to. Only Gen X and boomers have the discipline to invest only max 2%-10% of their net worth in crypto.

But even boomers are now feeling the fomo, I heard Walmart executives have yolo'd billions into BTC (it is a rumour, google it). :chrisfreshhah:

Well i am planning to do something similar down the line if one of my shitcoins gets a pump and i get lucky 20+X im willingly to chuck all those gains into Vechain, Hbar and XRP evenly

Apollo

VIP
@Dawo

What do you think of the Solana & FTT (FTX) ecosystem? The richest confirmed crypto person is behind it (Sam Bankman). He might pump his bags (likely already has) like CZ (Changpeng Zhao) has been doing with BNB, Pancakeswap, & some other BSC tokens.

Not a big fan of it, but if you guys want to chase billionaire fueled pumps, look into it. The guy was also the biggest donor to Biden's campaign in 2020 (essentially bribed the US government). 😂

Apollo

VIP
Fake bitcoin BCH and BSV numba going up.

BCH just solidly broke out of a 3 year trading range, could go parabolic.

Apollo

VIP
just to crash as soon as bear market shows ups :lolbron:

both are trash, get the real thing boys and girls, get BTC or just stick to alts, no need for weak spinoffs of btc :kodaksmiley:

BCH and BSV claim to be ''the real bitcoin''. 😂

The biggest bitcoin evangelist Roger Ver (from 2011-2016) is behind BCH and a crazy dude unironically claiming to be Satoshi is behind BSV.

BTC whales hate these two coins with a passion and might smack it down with shorts (especially the exchange owners). Just fun to watch how these two develop.

Apollo

VIP
Coinbase just listed on the market..

kaZUro7.jpg

Ridiculous market cap (~160 billion).

BNB is likely to pump as people will compare Coinbase's valuation to Binance's valuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending