Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got in below a dollar, sold out 2.2, I regret the shit out of it

Making up for the lost in Bakery, it's doing the same thing :krs:
Got in Bakery at .97 in initial entry, re-enter a 2nd amount at 1.11, then BOOM :wow:
Getting in extra early with CurrySwap View attachment 171950

Road to a million dollar portfolio

1613747730081.png
1613747739178.png
1613747743747.png

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Missed out on this bull run, didn't hold my 2k18 portfolio and now I'm gambling on low mc shitcoins. Hoping to ride the pump n dump being shilled by YouTubers and get out before the rug is pulled from under my feet.

:mjcry:

Missed out on this bull run, didn't hold my 2k18 portfolio and now I'm gambling on low mc shitcoins. Hoping to ride the pump n dump being shilled by YouTubers and get out before the rug is pulled from under my feet.

:mjcry:
Bro trust me, look into the binance ecosystem their shit is blowing up!

Apollo

VIP
I am noticing that exchange tokens do well when BTC goes up, but do poorly when BTC goes sideways, then genuine Alts (non-exchange tokens) do better.

Apollo

VIP
BinanceCoin has been a monster

I think some traditional finance investors are pumping it like BNB / FTT are proxy of shares in Binance or FTX (exchange tokens) and then some retail people hop on and make it go even higher. These still aren't publicly traded companies. Exchange tokens seem closely linked to ups in BTC, but underperform the better alts when BTC goes sideways like in January.

PS. I used to find Binance a sketchy place, but now I think it is a good exchange (did a bit more reseach on it). I still have some PTSD from Mt.Gox' collapse and stuck to only Coinbase and Kraken out of fear for a long time, lol. Now I am at Binance.

Shogun

What are you guys holding? Right now I'm 50/50 on ADA and ETH. I'm only holding ETH to put into alts, looking for a good entry or a few.

Shogun

PS. I used to find Binance a sketchy place, but now I think it is a good exchange (did a bit more reseach on it). I still have some PTSD from Mt.Gox' collapse and stuck to only Coinbase and Kraken out of fear for a long time, lol. Now I am at Binance.

Same here. I used to liken Binance and Kucoin to some Chinese shady exchanged even though I had a few thousand on some Estonian exchange with almost no liquidity

Apollo

VIP
Polkadot is looking weirdly strong. Strongest top 10 coin so far. Keeping an eye on this one and its ecosystem.

You can probably make the most money with upcoming Polkadot ecosystem projects rather than with dot itself at this point. My two cents.

Not financial advice, but others are noticing (said it before him): :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.