Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There are scammy countries in the EU like Malta, Luxembourg, Ireland etc that thrive on tax evasion and loose financial regulations with veto powers. Google and Apple pay most of their taxes to Ireland, lmao.

Fully sovereign countries like Canada and the UK can be more strict.
US gonna put pressure on them EU laws will change

No offence, but people like you are ruining crypto.

Focus on legitimate project like Ethereum, Chainlink etc that provide value instead of these ponzi tokens.

I legitimately get disgusted when I hear about people still being into Shib, Safemoon etc.

im done with these scam shitcoins they are everywhere now and getting ridiculous.

still annoys me i missed out on 200 bags tho.

:noneck:

Apollo

VIP
im done with these scam shitcoins they are everywhere now and getting ridiculous.

still annoys me i missed out on 200 bags tho.

:noneck:

I think in 2023 you may get another opportunity to pick up very good coins at huge discounts for the 2025-2026 bubble.

I don't think this 2020-2021 bubble is over yet, I think either a double bubble will happen later this year (Q4) or it might extend into Q1 2022.

I think in 2023 you may get another opportunity to pick of very good coins at huge discounts for the 2025-2026 bubble.

I don't think this 2020-2021 bubble is over yet, I think either a double bubble will happen later this year (Q4) or it might extend into Q1 2022.
We will have 5year of bull run with couple of dips along the road like now. Institutions are coming with their money and blockchain is slowly getting adopted like big banks such as JP Morgan etc

This is blockchain is part of Web 3.0 which will be released end of this decade, Soomaaliyeey invest in good projects and this is generation wealth opportunity.

Apollo

VIP
We will have 5year of bull run with couple of dips along the road like now.

Not sure.

This is the first cycle where crypto has gained Wall Street acceptance. The previous bull runs were only driven by retail (retail means average joe investors, not wall street).

Before the May-June 2021 drop people said that bitcoin will never drop -50% again because of institutional investors dampening volatility, but so far this hypothesis has failed. We shall see.

Best to just assume it will continue to pump and dump like it did in the past, but most likely in a lengthening cycle way.

Not sure.

This is the first cycle where crypto has gained Wall Street acceptance. The previous bull runs were only driven by retail (retail means average joe investors, not wall street).

Before the May-June 2021 drop people said that bitcoin will never drop -50% again because of institutional investors dampening volatility, but so far this hypothesis has failed. We shall see.

Best to just assume it will continue to pump and dump like it did in the past, but most likely in a lengthening cycle way.
If you see shitcoins pump extremely like dogecoin,xaarcoins and you see dumb people getting rich. The market must punish us. The market is flush out all of the dumb money for us to go up again later on this yr . If you invested last yr u would be up more 800%. A 80% down is not that bad.

Apollo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the ultimate best indicator to evaluate when to get in the next real bear market.

uRXzsEM.png

Weekly RSI under 30 on BTC = godsend. I think this opportunity might come again in late 2023. Even if you don't like bitcoin, then load the boat on your favorite alt when BTC hits sub-30 RSI on the weekly chart. In late 2011 it only hit 35 RSI as the lowest point, but back then it was a newer asset. I think next time it will hit sub-30 again as the bottom. Good thing about this simple trick is that you only have to check once a week.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the ultimate best indicator to evaluate when to get in the next real bear market.

uRXzsEM.png

Weekly RSI under 30 on BTC = godsend. I think this opportunity might come again in late 2023. Even if you don't like bitcoin, then load the boat on your favorite alt when BTC hits sub-30 RSI on the weekly chart. In late 2011 it only hit 35 RSI as the lowest point, but back then it was a newer asset. I think next time it will hit sub-30 again as the bottom. Good thing about this simple trick is that you only have to check once a week.

Next pull back into mid 20s should get it done

Apollo

VIP
Next pull back into mid 20s should get it done

Not sure what will happen in the next few weeks, but that low RSI read is for a long protracted bear market like what happened in 2014-2015 and 2018. I don't think crypto is in one at the moment, but of course it could be. Time will tell.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
This shit is extremely volatile, I put all my shit in fiat. I check my phone every couple of hours and the whole market is either down or back up. When well things go back to normal?

Apollo

VIP
I went over my oldest email's history to see when bitcoin was first mentioned.

Lmao.. somewhere in mid-2013 I offered a guy from my local craigslist type of website to get 0.33 bitcoin for a book.

That book would be worth $11,500 today.

Sick as f*ck.

@Apollo After doing a ton of research on Cryptos, I bought some myself :mjlol:

barely.PNG

I barely bought any since I'm still learning the full gist of it, I plan to put in a few K when I see the chance. Their should be another massive dip soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending