Cryptocurrency market trends II

Dear Somali FAM, please do not miss this one, share with family.

Money is made in bear markets, we are in the middle of the great L2 revolution.
Instead of trading, consider testing and learning about new protocols without a token.
Most people who succeeded this cycle, invested earlier back in 2018-2019 and the COVID dip of 2020, you could buy binance for 8 dollar, Ether for 150 dollar, etc.

So I recently spoke of Optimism Project, remember my thread? I did a little testing, 1) bridged some eth ( less than 50 dollar) over to Optimism L2 from ETH using their bridge, then I did some swapping over the last few months, even as little as 2 transactions over a span of time, would have given you an airdrop worth 1200 USD. My airdrop was worth of 5000 dollar because they rewarded active users, read about criterias here from the first airdrop. https://community.optimism.io/docs/governance/airdrop-1/#optimism-early-adopters

Most millionaires are made in bear markets when all hope is lost, always DCA, the worst could still be in front of us, watch midterms and 2023. In the mean time, lets go airdrop hunting!
But keep calm and collected, do not overextend yourself and use only money you can afford to spend.

Next big thing.

Arbitrum is about to restart their potential mega airdrop quest calle The Arbitrum Odyssey.
You can read more here,
If you can understand and accept that all crypto contains risk and understand you can lose money, then I would like to advise you strongly that you create yourself a Metamask wallet and fill up with some ETH, anywhere from 0.15 - 1 + ETH would be good in my opinion.
Send ETH from Binance or FTX to your wallet, always send a little as a test first, a good cheap insurance.

The Arbitrum Odyssey will encourage you to try out various dapps in a 8 week long quest and you will collect NFTs for every week long quest, there is a total of 16 dapps, quests are simple, like testing a bridge, swapping etc.

You must perform these tasks and afterwards collect the NFTs, it is not guaranteed but highly expected that there will be a big airdrop coming. I want my Somali fam to eat, please consider learning airdrop hunting. The Optimism tip I gave last year resulted in 1400 USD worth of airdrop minimum.

Do not miss this one.

Also check out the following big projects,.

Starknet
ZKSync
Opyn
Zora.co (just mint an NFT or two.

Consider the following minimum activity, 2 transactions spaced out minimum 1 week.
If you are on twitter, follow this guy https://twitter.com/OlimpioCrypto

For bridges in order to transfer out and in of L1 and L2s

I recommend these two, notice Orbiter Finance does not have a token.

If people here want, I will gladly compile and share a list of possible airdrop projects.

@Apollo brother please consider getting this out wider, several of the projects I recommend last time has resulted in airdrops, but more is to come. I would be so happy to see more of my brothers and sisters gain from this valuable activity, you either learn, or you learn and earn.

Last edited:
Dear Somali FAM

Money is made in bear markets, we are in the middle of the great L2 revolution.
Instead of trading, consider testing and learning about new protocols without a token.
Most people who succeeded this cycle, invested earlier back in 2018-2019 and the COVID dip of 2020, you could buy binance for 8 dollar, Ether for 150 dollar, etc.

Most millionaires are made in bear markets when all hope is lost, always DCA, the worst could still be in front of us, watch midterms and 2023. In the mean time, lets go airdrop hunting!

Arbitrum is about to restart their potential mega airdrop quest calle The Arbitrum Odyssey.
You can read more here,
If you can understand and accept that all crypto contains risk and understand you can lose money, then I would like to advise you strongly that you create yourself a Metamask wallet and fill up with some ETH, anywhere from 0.15 - 1 + ETH would be good in my opinion.
Send ETH from Binance or FTX to your wallet, always send a little as a test first, a good cheap insurance.

The Arbitrum Odyssey will encourage you to try out various dapps in a 8 week long quest and you will collect NFTs for every week long quest, there is a total of 16 dapps, quests are simple, like testing a bridge, swapping etc.

You must perform these tasks and afterwards collect the NFTs, it is not guaranteed but highly expected that there will be a big airdrop coming. I want my Somali fam to eat, please consider learning airdrop hunting. The Optimism tip I gave last year resulted in 1400 USD worth of airdrop minimum.

Do not miss this one.

Also check out the following big projects,.

Starknet
ZKSync
Opyn
Zora.co (just mint an NFT or two.

Consider the following minimum activity, 2 transactions spaced out minimum 1 week.

For bridges in order to transfer out and in of L1 and L2s

I recommend these two, notice Orbiter Finance does not have a token.

If people here want, I will gladly compile and share a list of possible airdrop projects.

@Apollo brother please consider getting this out wider, several of the projects I recommend last time has resulted in airdrops, but more is to come. I would be so happy to see more of my brothers and sisters gain from this valuable activity, you either learn, or you learn and earn.
How do you start?? I Have some Crypto like Bitcoin, XRP etc., got some airdrops on XUMM, but how to start this??

How do you start?? I Have some Crypto like Bitcoin, XRP etc., got some airdrops on XUMM, but how to start this??

Start by creating yourself a Metamask wallet and fill with some ETH,
then go to a bridge such as HOP or Orbiter Finance and bridge your funds, part of it, over to Arbitrum, then read and await the The Arbitrum Odyssey., follow on twitter.
I think anywhere from 0.2 - 1 ETH is enough to complete the The Arbitrum Odyssey.

what projects you holding @Observer

I am holding only ETH right now, and it is very difficult to say what will survive.
I'm not a maximalist I am open to all logical layers, most of my crypto networt is in Yuga NFT assets.

Speculation wise, I am keeping an eye on Aptos, SUI, and will probably hoard these once TGE is done as long as the price is moderate compared to TVL and Max Dillution.

My hope is to see coins like Ethereum, Solana, Aptos, Truebit, Moonbeam Glimmer, Chainlink, Quadrans take a severe beating in the possibly coming storm and scoop these up like a mad man.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I am holding only ETH right now, and it is very difficult to say what will survive.
I'm not a maximalist I am open to all logical layers, most of my crypto networt is in Yuga NFT assets.

Speculation wise, I am keeping an eye on Aptos, SUI, and will probably hoard these once TGE is done as long as the price is moderate compared to TVL and Max Dillution.

My hope is to see coins like Ethereum, Solana, Aptos, Truebit, Moonbeam Glimmer, Chainlink, Quadrans take a severe beating in the possibly coming storm and scoop these up like a mad man.
bro, are you my twin?

I'm legit doing everything you're saying. Like exact.

I'm strictly looking at Aptos/SUI as well and looking to scoop up glmr SOL and ETH.

Good stuff man, you should post more often

bro, are you my twin?

I'm legit doing everything you're saying. Like exact.

I'm strictly looking at Aptos/SUI as well and looking to scoop up glmr SOL and ETH.

Good stuff man, you should post more often

Keep in mind every cycle, the herd gets a little smarter, be prepared for the unexpected, be prepared for it to drag on, people will remain more patient this time... therefor dont try to time the bottom, dollar cost average. SOL might look cheap at 10-15 dollar, untill it hits 3-5 dollar again.

And remember that Aptos and SUI are VC scams..... its just for the ride, I do not believe in them fundamentally.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Are any of y’all rich yet?
japanese tv laughing GIF

Trending

Latest posts