Cryptocurrency market trends II

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
The following weeks will either make or break us. I'm all in USDT right now. Made some good gains and swing trades, but right now I'm not comfortable with the current macro environment especially with the ongoing banking situation.

Could all be a massive nothingburger but let's find out

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The following weeks will either make or break us. I'm all in USDT right now. Made some good gains and swing trades, but right now I'm not comfortable with the current macro environment especially with the ongoing banking situation.

Could all be a massive nothingburger but let's find out
War you need to be on Cash as in literal since, not these stablecoins. You don't know if there gonna be an exit.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
War you need to be on Cash as in literal since, not these stablecoins. You don't know if there gonna be an exit.
I was going to do that, but I love tether and they have 0 exposure to the recent banks that have been falling apart. I'm currently 50/50 (cash/stables)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
1680549318296.png
Elon adding Doge logo to twitter, looks like new meme season is starting up @Ghengis Kaarhis @JohnCena

Yep didn’t get on it, will check out zkera.
f*ck around with this one, it’s one of the only official tokens on zk and it’s also the only native token.
https://twitter.com/onchaintrade?s=21&t=WQUi9UaCLx3F1TwIXyeR3A

Buy a few, play around with their perps, stake a bit, add some liquidity and you’ll most likely qualify for an airdrop if they decide to have one which they’ll most likely do.
With ARB I got almost 5k$ out of it for free, hopefully we’ll get same return if not more

Salaam

how many of you remember my posts about Optimism, Arbitrum and ZkSync airdrop?
Instead of chasing silly trades brothers and sisters, please consider farming airdrops.
I'm so incredibly disappointed in my people, if none of ya'll got this, when will you learn?
This was easy 5-figure drops.

Before you proceed, remember that nothing is guaranteed, but I hope my track record gives at least some trust.

DO. NOT. MISS. THESE

ZkSync - be active every month, do a few swaps
LayerZero, use the bridge on Stargate Finance
Zora, Mint a few NFT

Remember, volume + txns + frequence = almost guaranteed airdrop.
Volume = better to swap, bridge with 500-1000 USD
Frequence = Be active every damn month, do a few swaps or bridges
Txns = try to reach 50 - 200 txn on your metamask

Follow these people on Twitter and learn the art of airdrop hunting, to get your first 20-100k.

Last edited:
Salaam

how many of you remember my posts about Optimism, Arbitrum and ZkSync airdrop?
Instead of chasing silly trades brothers and sisters, please consider farming airdrops.
I'm so incredibly disappointed in my people, if none of ya'll got this, when will you learn?
This was easy 5-figure drops.

Before you proceed, remember that nothing is guaranteed, but I hope my track record gives at least some trust.

DO. NOT. MISS. THESE

ZkSync - be active every month, do a few swaps
LayerZero, use the bridge on Stargate Finance
Zora, Mint a few NFT

Remember, volume + txns + frequence = almost guaranteed airdrop.
Volume = better to swap, bridge with 500-1000 USD
Frequence = Be active every damn month, do a few swaps or bridges
Txns = try to reach 50 - 200 txn on your metamask

Follow these people on Twitter and learn the art of airdrop hunting, to get your first 20-100k.

I remember and appreciate it! Got decent chunk off of Arbitrum

Salaam everyone

Potential upcoming airdrops, earn 5-6 figure amounts easy, use several metamasks.

- ZKSync
- LayerZero
- Consensys Linea
- Metamask - use in swap wallet and bridge
- Starknet
- Base
- Zora
- Optimism airdrop 3

These are the big ones, avoid the majority trash, each one of the above can net you 1k - 5000 dollar in airdrop.

Possible criterias!
Be active 6 - 9 months minimum, meaning per wallet, be active minimum 1 time per month
Have minimum 30 - 100 transactions in total after 10 months
Have minimum swapping of 10 000 dollar in volume

Use https://odos.xyz/ for swapping on
Use https://www.orbiter.finance/?source=Ethereum&dest=Arbitrum for bridging

Both of these may launch a token!

For learning more follow these two guys on Twitter

DONT FADE MY POST - SPEND WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD.

I would recommend you set aside 0,5 - 2 ETH and run 5-10 wallets.
Use OKX exchange, Binance

Trending

Latest posts