Cryptocurrency market trends II

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It’s the time I put my money in again
Dragon Ball Super Ultra Instinct GIF by TOEI Animation UK

I'm waiting until july-august. The market will now have a rush of new investors because of the low prices. It'll do a fake pump they'll sell out. It'll go down very low and that's when I'll come in and swoop that shit DCA of course. I'm stacking $20k for this because this bear market will last at least 2-3 years a lot of alts will die for sure. Solana got hacked I don't trust that shit. BTC or Ethereum only maybe add ADA depending on how it handles the bear market.

Last edited:
maybe add ADA depending on how it handles the bear market.
CME was/is thinking about offering a futures product for ADA and a few other alt coins, fuckers even announced they'd be adding reference rates for ADA. Not to mention Basho being around the corner. See ya losers, I'm off to buy private Islands and destablize local economies:denzelnigga:

Why is it bad?
It keeps crashing and only reason it has had as much success is cause that yahudi trash Sam bankman-fried is running ftx and manipulating prices like crazy.
He’s one of the main reason that ICP launched at like 700$ and created fake pressure only to short it to death.

fundamentally speaking though Solana is not sustainable and all it is is a shittier version of Eth who’s only positive point is gas fee, but what’s the point of low gas fees if your network can’t stay up without crashing every month if not every two weeks. How would things work out when they get Eth like volume going thru their chain?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
It keeps crashing and only reason it has had as much success is cause that yahudi trash Sam bankman-fried is running ftx and manipulating prices like crazy.
He’s one of the main reason that ICP launched at like 700$ and created fake pressure only to short it to death.

fundamentally speaking though Solana is not sustainable and all it is is a shittier version of Eth who’s only positive point is gas fee, but what’s the point of low gas fees if your network can’t stay up without crashing every month if not every two weeks. How would things work out when they get Eth like volume going thru their chain?
That's going to be why it does well. Sam will always find a way to pump it.

I do agree with your criticisms as well.

Trending