Crypto currency 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am serious in getting into crypto but i lack experience and fear that it is too late to profit in the game at this late stage. Can any of you experienced guys advise mean on investing. Is it worth to put 10k in at this stage? what coin should invest in ?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If you are going to get in now is the time! Why do I say that? There's uncertainty in the market and if there's uncertainty you buy due to lower prices. Crypto investment is like gambling now because and most analysis is terrible! Are you in it for the long term (smart) or short term? As I said it's now or never....

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If you're serious about is it . I recommend an app called coinbase. They a have a £50 limit for newcomers. Also you can do the course on babypip to further your understanding. The most important thing to do is research, research and research. You don't have to listen to me I'm mostly on the losing end lol.

You'll have to fight with what your gut is telling you and invest while things are still low. You'll need confidence in what you're doing so research the crypto you want well.

Most ppl do the opposite and invest when things go up, that's not a good strategy.

If you're serious about is it . I recommend an app called coinbase. They a have a £50 limit for newcomers. Also you can do the course on babypip to further your understanding. The most important thing to do is research, research and research. You don't have to listen to me I'm mostly on the losing end lol.
I was thinking about coinbase since some honest youtuber pointed it out and recommended it over scam sites.

I am serious in getting into crypto but i lack experience and fear that it is too late to profit in the game at this late stage. Can any of you experienced guys advise mean on investing. Is it worth to put 10k in at this stage? what coin should invest in ?
Depends on the importance of that cash. If it's all your savings then hell no, don't invest. If you can afford to lose it then do your thing.

I was thinking about coinbase since some honest youtuber pointed it out and recommended it over scam sites.
If you are going to use coinbase and send your coin to binance buy LTC, because it has the cheapest fees.

BTC fees is about $17
ETH fees is about $2
LTC fees about $0.06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending