crying chelski fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahhhahaha the 2nd vid guy looks like his worlds crashed around him, like his wifes cheating on him with his son. looool. Alhamdulilah I no longer have the same passion for watching football as I used to have a few years ago. It's bad for your health.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
:ulachen001:

The first guy is acting like a petulant child, but he's making some decent points. Jose is the best thing that happened to that club. Out of the 4 titles they won since 2003 Jose won 3 of them for Chelsea.

Pep won't go Chelsea. Simeone won't either. Who will go to Chelsea without European football? Lol.

Walahi football is bad for your health. It turns sane men into emotional teenage girls lol

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
ahahhhahaha the 2nd vid guy looks like his worlds crashed around him, like his wifes cheating on him with his son. looool. Alhamdulilah I no longer have the same passion for watching football as I used to have a few years ago. It's bad for your health.

:ulachen001::ulachen001:

Dude has lost his senses. It's as if his life is falling apart right in front of his eyes hahaha.

Chelsea are a fucking circus walahi.

Most passionate chelsea I've seen.Only Willian was trying for Jose. After watching Chelsea games this year Fabregas, Costa and Hazard seem to be playing bad on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending