Crusaders armies diverse DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/apr/18/crusader-armies-remarkably-genetically-diverse-study

Summary: Great wasmo held place between Crusaders and local Christian population. And yacni Christians from Galilee and Palestine joined the Crusaders against Muslim armies. Crusaders also intermixed with local slaves. They also integrated in local society.

As the priest Fulcher of Chaltres once wrote: He who was a Roman or a Frank has in this land been made into a Galilean or a Palestinian." c. 1130

CaliTedesse

VIP
Did you know even one of Crusaders was partially Bedouin similar DNA to a Saudi. Shitsss crazy my niggas wallahi billahi

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Dont let @Apollo get on your ass akhi those are *outliers* like he says kkkkkkkk

218058-1528724201.jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
The predominant ancestry of Tunisians & other North Africans is the native Ancient North African(ANA) aka Hamitic ancestry. North Africans carry small amounts of Arab, Iberian, SSA and other foreign admixtures.
Many North Africans carry Arab DNA and even ones that don't identify as Arabs.

Many North Africans carry Arab DNA and even ones that don't identify as Arabs.
Didn't you read my post?

I already stated that North Africans carry some foreign admixtures from Arabs, Iberians, SSA etc. Overall, their ancestry is on average (80% & upwards) made up of ANA(Ancient North African) aka Hamitic ancestry which is native to the region.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
yes the levant has seen waves of mixing but the majority is still native the curopean crusaders didnt mix much in to the local population they where hardly any of these crusaders their max 4k
even so many returned after thier duties

Status
Not open for further replies.