Cruel (Somali) dad sent to jail over chilli attack on sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
That man is obviously sick to hurt his kids in such a cruel and dangerous way. They didn’t even do anything, even if they did, it’s no way to respond to children! Fucking ten year olds wtf? My parents never touch me and my siblings, they only had that look :bell:

Had the government or authorities not intervened wallahi billahi those kids would have gotten straight A's'. Great father but went overboard. Now the children will grow up fatherless like adoons
You don’t have to torture your children to have straight A’s! Teach them, help them to become good students. I swear to God he’s probably one of those Somali parents who don’t even speak the language and knows shit about shit and lives out of welfare but hits his children if they don’t succeed. Be a good role model and your children will follow

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's time to say it.

Somali men are dangerous. Every Somali man should take a mental evaluation test.

It's time to say it.

Somali men are dangerous. Every Somali man should take a mental evaluation test.
How can a whole population of individuals be dangerous? Listen it has nothing to do with mental health or mental anything. It’s culture. A culture where it’s ok to beat your children if they don’t align themselves with you. A lot of parents living in the west mostly like to have any language skills to help their children succeed in school or university and feel in away powerless to a point where they don’t want the same to happen to their kids. Some parents think it’s ok to beat your children to make them better, which is absurd. But it happens and it’s cultural not genetical

8 and 10? wow did this dad not get the memo? you're only supposed to intimidate the kids with bisbaas in their eyes and mouth not actually do it :gucciwhat:

Him losing his kids is even worse than being arrested in my opinion

@XawoTako

No court will give him custody of the children and if they are generous to him, he could only have supervised contact with the presence of social services staff and if the kids refuse to see him that is the end of any contacts. Let these men learn how to become responsible fathers. He will probably fly to Africa and have children there and given that he is a convicted criminal, there is no way the authorities will approve him ever sponsoring family members to come to Australia.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

This guy lost big time. The wife left him, the kids won't see him anymore because they remind him of evil and there are not many Somalis or Muslims in Perth's jails like in Melbourne or Sydney because of their minuscule numbers living there and he will be seeking the protection of the Aborigine inmates as Perth's jail holds the most racist white criminals in Australia. I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy (you Boowe) in that situation.

I heard this story of Somali fathers rubbing bisbaas on their misbehaving sons, does it happen in Boosaaso?
Its called tough love i dont know about rubbing chilli on the eyes thats clearly exaggerated there's always two sides to a story before i can reach any sort of conclusion i have to hear the fathers side cause i am not bias against men and fathers like you who despises them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@XawoTako

No court will give him custody of the children and if they are generous to him, he could only have supervised contact with the presence of social services staff and if the kids refuse to see him that is the end of any contacts. Let these men learn how to become responsible fathers. He will probably fly to Africa and have children there and given that he is a convicted criminal, there is no way the authorities will approve him ever sponsoring family members to come to Australia.
Any man who is a thinking man who is capable of doing his own critical thinking will never get married in the west like me they will use transwomen to bring down feminism kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
8 and 10? wow did this dad not get the memo? you're only supposed to intimidate the kids with bisbaas in their eyes and mouth not actually do it :gucciwhat:
Its a somali dad so he must be guilty after all men are disposable right? Who cares about hearing his said of the story he is guilty cause whatever the kids and the mother say is gospel right?

What about if the mother poisoned the minds of the kids and got them to make lies about their father? Thats not important cause men and fathers are disposable in the modern western feminist gynocentric system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending